Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Blue: I have been drinking water. Not eating anything different from the usual. As a kid, my grandpa had a cath and bag. Its that stinky...just clear now.

9 years ago

Cam LMAO "aren't you the huge boob girl from high school?" I imagine that will be what they ask me at every reunion! LOL! My boobs didn't get huge until college but yep you are right! They are starting to swell, and hurt. Not fun, but I'll take it! Hope you have a good shift today!

bluerose it's true, that would be annoying if it were something fairly light. We are strong, capable women, after all! I know for a fact the pioneer women didn't have to "take it easy" when they were knocked up. :-P I'm really sorry about your chart. Blech I hate confusing charts. I will go look at it right after I reply here.

Janise that is so crazy! Have you googled whether this is a Clomid symptom? I have no idea but it sounds unpleasant! Maybe it's not the urine that stinks but maybe the TWW is making your sense of smell really strong. Sometimes we smell certain things really strongly and other things not so much. I hope you figure it out!

AFM 18 DPO and I said to myself today was the last day I'd chart my BBT. I've been temping for 1 1/2 years so it will be nice to stop. Also I extrapolated my betas and figure my blood HCG must be around 450 by now, so I took another CBE digital and it said 2-3 weeks! Huzzah, it is still going up. I will retest next Friday or Saturday when it should be over 3000 and hope it says 3+ weeks. Tonight I am going to one of my best friend's bachelorette parties, fortunately I haven't had any alcohol since last September so I don't need a fancy "cover story" for not drinking, but I will leave early if I need to and not feel guilty :)

9 years ago • Post starter

bluerose just looked at it, yikes that is a weird one but maybe it happened yesterday? Hope it shoots up tomorrow for you!! Try to keep BDing anyway until it really goes up there, just in case :)

Luv lol hey babes I don't feel like it will be this cycle so I'm just going to try to stay positive. My shift is starting ughhh.

User Image

9 years ago

@luvtowalkfast - Nope, still not up this morning. Have fun at the bachelorette party tonight!

@Janise - Hmm that is strange. And I can also picture the exact smell you are describing. It may be a medication side effect. I will take a look once I get to work if I remember.

@Camasia= Yuck, good luck at your 16 hour day! I hate those. Only 12 hours to get home eat, shower, sleep and get back to work is not enough for me. Let alone only having 8 to do all that!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam hang in there this weekend hun! GL on your test!

bluerose how are you feeling?

AFM had fun at the bachelorette party last night! Went home around 10:15 because I was tired and it was loud, haha. I was questioned a bit for not drinking but I begged off the pregnancy accusations. I was like "I haven't had a drop of alcohol since last September," which is true. Told my friend privately and she was so psyched. She knows all about my trouble. In case anyone is curious I posted my 19 DPO tests (a wondfo OPK I had left over, plus a FRER), they're under my HPT images :)

Hope you girls are doing well! Kinda quiet this weekend, hope it's because you guys are partying hearty!

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself luvie! Today is CD 1 for me, the witch showed up so this was a 25day cycle. On to the next ONE!!! I'm going to get a coffee and knock this final out! How's everyone doing?

User Image

9 years ago

Cam sorry about AF :( Geez louise. At least you are staying positive and ready to kick that test's butt! Enjoy your coffee too :)

@luv- Glad you had fun at the party!

@cam- sorry about af! Better luck this cycle!

Cd 21... temp still down. So I dono. Maybe I just get too cold at night. I don't know. Still here at work .. ten hours to go!

User Image

9 years ago

bluerose I hope your temps go up soon! The wait for O always sucks. At least with the TWW there's a for-sure end in sight. :(

Hi everyone! Wow it's been quiet.

AFM feeling pretty much the same, nothing to complain about! I only work Thursday this week because a bunch of my clients are either sick, injured (not by me!), or out of town.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo