Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 594 Replies | Last Page

@luvtowalkfast- Glad to hear that everything went well at the u/s. Time to relax! I feel as if our weather systems must be connected lol. We just had a tornado warning Sunday evening. I don't think one touched down but enough hail and wind to uproot some tree's and 4 inches of rain. It was scary.

@Janise- Happy to hear that both the yeast infection and af are gone!!

@JLHart22- Good luck with all the building you are doing! And have fun bding!

@cam- Hope all is well with you!

Well... I had my one day period. Next two days some pink tinged creamy cm. And that was that. So not a clue what is going on. But I feel as if I am either going to get another surprise "period". Or have one wicked one this cycle!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Have a break here in class...whoo...

Blue, that's so strange and I pray you don't have a bad cycle!! Scary weather too :/ Be safe.

SMH, hey there! I appreciate the message and it's great to hear from you, I pray things settle down soon! Know we think of you often and love hearing from you :)

Cam, hey Hun!! I'm sure you covered all the bases :) Hope work isn't too hard on ya today!

Luv, we had a power outtage last week too weird! I need white noise too, but hoping you got some rest! Enjoy your day off.

Jan, I'm about CD7, where are you? I like having cycle buddies!! No news on the job front but still applying.

2Frsty, I will second that Luv doesn't speak for the board, but we honestly try to support each other and keep each other lifted. If you read through our messages you will find we often try to touch bases with everyone...so if it feels like you can't or won't make the time to speak, we tend to take it personal. I have said something to you on all of my posts since you joined and you have yet to say anything to me. I think that's unfortunate and soon it would either be calling you out on it or not speaking to you. I would take what I am saying and what Luv said and evaluate how you fit with us or not.

AFM, I'm ok...started bd'g last night and the hubs wanted in on the action this morning, so really hoping things will work out...I haven't used OPKs since doing the Clomid and U/S, so thinking of trying them again this time...break over but I will be checking in!!

9 years ago

bluerose wow you have had some crazy weather up there! This has been kind of a weird summer, weather wise, hasn't it?? Sucks about your one-day AF. I once had a 2 day AF and that was strange enough. Can't imagine only one. Was it particularly heavy or just normal? Have you taken a pregnancy test since then? I'm just wondering if something really odd happened.

JLH woohoo for BD! And yeah white noise is the best :) Even if I go to a hotel I bring a fan with me. I think you should definitely use OPKs this month, at least then you'll have a good sense of when to expect AF or a BFP :)

AFM just bought and drank two strawberry smoothies from Panera. They really help settle my stomach! Must be the yogurt/protein/probiotics or whatever!

9 years ago • Post starter

Jada: I'm 10dpo today. Should start bding tonight if the man isn't too tired.

9 years ago

@luvtowalkfast- It wasn't even too heavy. More like a medium flow for a few hours. And then it tapered off. And yes, I took an ic 2 days ago. And not even a hint. Not sure whats going on. Those smoothies sound yummy! Glad they help you to feel better as well.

@ JLHart22- I agree that opk's can't hurt!

User Image

9 years ago

JLHart--> I can understand how some might take it personal, and it was never meant to be offensive. Part of the reason I haven't mentioned anything to individual people is that there are so many posts that I have trouble getting the time to sit down and read them all before replying. I have a very busy schedule, and sometimes I simply don't have the time to do much more than shoot in something. All I know, is that I've been in tears off and on since last night after logging on to see what had been said.

Luv--> When I saw the title of this forum, I was under the impression that this was a forum for women who PRIVATELY obsessed/tested during the TWW. I did not realize that it was meant as a "Girls Only - No Boys Allowed" type of private. I wasn't trying to "not support" anyone. Evidently that's how it was taken. And I very well may stay on this board. I haven't decided yet. I can say however, that if I DO decide to stay, I'll make a more concerted effort to "fit in" and be a "team player."

Camasia--> Hello there! How's the busy life treating you today?

Blue--> Are weird AF's the norm for you?

Linda

9 years ago

Frsty you have no idea I spent so much money preparing the girls to have them come home with a whole new list.....just shoot me. Work isn't so bad but why I'm I going to an inservice on my first day back.

User Image

9 years ago

bluerose that is so weird! Only a medium flow for a little bit...very odd. Maybe it was one of those fluke light AFs. I don't know if lining thickness affects the length/flow of AF but that's also a possibility, maybe you had a "thin month" or something!

2Frsty I am truly sorry that I upset you, that was not at all what I meant to do. I know you are busy and don't have a lot of time, but I definitely appreciate this post from you and I think JLH said it better than I did, for sure. Really rooting for you this month! It must be stressful to deal with the deadline. Hang in there, kiddo!

Cam lord almighty I could not deal with multiple school supply lists, you are a queen and a saint haha! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

So now frsty you are stuck with us. Membership fees are as follows....$9.99 per month unless you do>35posts monthly, you solemnly swear to stick around even after a bfp, you name your first daughter after me Robin.....bol welcome to our crazy and sometimes hormonal family where we cry, laugh,and pray for each other. This is a sisterhood. Best wishes on this cycle chic!!
"Luv I still don't know how I manage! I think I want a treadmill......

User Image

9 years ago

Whew....love when we get over our sisterly spats :)

I'm home and about to study then meet the hubs at the new house to move toilets and cabinet boxes! Lol....funnnnnn.....

Have a great night ladies if I can't jump back on ;)

Jada

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo