Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Luv--> Get that walk in today! I loved walking while I was pregnant! I walked 2 miles every other day until the 3rd trimester; had to bump it back to 1 mile after that. 1) it was really freakin' hot - DS was born in September, and 2) I just couldn't waddle my fat ass around that track for 2 miles!!!

AFM: Guess who's got a triphastic BBT chart this month?! Gonna pick up a few packs of FRERs at Wally World today. I'm SO over staring at those tiny little strips!!

Linda

9 years ago

I got a 95!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!
Luv how did the walk go?
Frsty congrats on the triphastic graph fx and best wishes my dear I want you to send your husband off with a bang!!!!!!
Jada and blue hope af is being kind and almost out of there.
Jan when do your vacation start?
Off to do homework. ..... I'll be back!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies!! I completely suck and I'm sorry :(

Cam, you are a ROCK STAR!!! Congrats to the girls making the team :)

Frosty, I pray it works for you especially with the circumstances. Hope your LO is doing better?!

Luv, hey lady, glad you're feeling good! Is your dh loving those big boobs?! Lol!! How's the house looking? Are you craving anything aside from the smoothies?

Blue, how are you? AF gone?

Jan, hi!! How are you feeling?

AFM, AF was kicking my butt! She's about gone thank goodness. My MIL is here and it's an adjustment!!! Pray for me! But I will say this I do believe God is preparing me and my hubby for what's to come once we have a LO as my MIL is 90.5 and she has some issues...so yeah. The house is coming along and ladies it looks soooo good. Carpet went in and I can't wait to make that a nursery:) Please know I'm here just have a lot of moving parts and I'm praying we all get our dreams realized soon!!

Jada

9 years ago

You are forgiven Jada you have a lot on your platehun. Luv boobs were already big so I can't imagine lol.

User Image

9 years ago

Luv--> Bigger boobs? We are NOT friends! Mine only went up 1 cup size the WHOLE pregnancy, and after breastfeeding they are now SMALLER than before! Which at a tiny B cup prior to pregnancy, they're a decent A cup now. Fml...

JL--> Elderly MIL? Sheesh, I don't envy you! Is this a permanent arrangement??

Cam--> Yay for a 95!! I miss college! I liked it WAY more than high school!!

AFM: Stupid, stupid me POAS again today; BFN. It's like all the anxiety I've managed to avoid TTC this cycle is hitting me all at once!! Gah!!!

Linda

9 years ago

Gm ladies I'm up getting ready for work ughhh.
Frsty sorry about the bfn and temp drop. Ladies have a great day!"Smooches

User Image

9 years ago

2Frsty yay for triphasic chart! And I love walking too. Obviously, based on my screenname haha :) I've done 20-something half marathons (I think 23?) and 5 full marathons. Plus a bunch of shorter races. I love accumulating finisher medals, I guess. DH and I each have a ton, we hang them on curtain rods on the wall. He is beating me because he wins age group awards, does long triathlons also, and can do long races more often than I can. Oh well! Sorry about your BFN, what DPO are you? And big boobs are not necessarily better boobs, that is for sure. I was already a DD before getting pregnant. I've probably gained 1-2 cups. It's just obscene at this point. Also they hurt tremendously and are hard to sleep on!

Cam hoorah for the 95! You are so smart! S-M-R-T! (simpsons quote haha)

JLH hiya! Things with your MIL will definitely be an adjustment. And you're right, it will prepare you so well. It's amazing how our levels of needing assistance kind of go on a bell curve during our lives. By the time we are very old we are basically small children again. DH is liking the big boobs but I find myself swatting him away a lot, LOL!

AFM we got the bill for our 7-week ultrasound and...oh my god...INSURANCE ACTUALLY COVERED MOST OF IT! It's a miracle, you guys. This entire TTC experience we have paid out of pocket for EVERYTHING because our insurance refuses to cover infertility. Seeing bills coming in that actually have insurance adjustments is wonderful. Even the bills for the betas were great to see because insurance took them from $202 each to $28 each. DH is relieved that something is finally being covered, haha. When it's all said and done we will probably have spent over $!0,000 this year to get pregnant. Ick. Anyway, yesterday's walk was good, I'm a bit sore today though. 5 miles at 13:45 pace. Not terrible, but nowhere near where I was. Hoping to do several 5-milers and an 8-miler each week until my race (about 4 weeks away).

9 years ago • Post starter

@Camasia- Have a good day at work!! 95 is awesome! Congrats!

@2Frsty- sorry about the bfn :(. I am willing to share some boobage though. 32 f over here and I do not need it all!

@ JLHart22- Glad to hear af is gone! Unfortunately I getting a long af this month. Glad to hear the house is coming along nicely! Good luck with your mil!

@ luvtowalkfast- Yeah apparently the coffee thing is genetic as neither my dad or sister can drink it either. Glad to hear they took off money for your ultrasound! I have no idea how much is/isn't covered here for infertility. Everything pregnancy related is covered here.... however I think infertility things are out of pocket as well. :(

Thought af was just about gone and then last night at work I was hit with wicked cramps and she started up worse than before. I've actually had to take some Tylenol. I worked with my co-worker for her last shift last night. She is off now for her 54? weeks of maternity leave. Ugh, jealous. Off to bed for me. Last night shift tonight and then I have the weekend off.

User Image

9 years ago

Blue & Luv --- You both SUCK! Not that I'd like being that top heavy; my cousin was a natural JJJ before her TWO reductions, and I've watched her struggle her whole life. I've officially got the smallest boobs in the whole family.

again this morning at 10 dpo. Beginning to lose hope here. *sigh*

Linda

9 years ago

bluerose sorry about the weird AF! Although it's good that it is heavier than last month. Maybe you just needed a "hard reset" :) Hope you sleep well! And WOW 54 weeks of maternity leave?! Good gravy!!!

2Frsty I suck? :( Sorry. Having giant disproportionate boobs that sag by the time you're 25 isn't all it's cracked up to be, but I guess the grass is always greener.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo