Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 594 Replies | Last Page

bluerose I am glad you are feeling better! That is crazy! Was it maybe gas pain? I ask because that happened to me on Friday night, had horrible pains in the ovary area and I was totally doubled over, then the pain spread out a bit and I was like "ohhhh, it's definitely gas" LOL. Sucks to have so many potential "problem organs" so close together, too. Agree about adoption, it's like $40,000 which is insane. And people tell infertile people "why don't you just adopt?" So ignorant about the process. There's no "just" about it!

janise hiya hun! How you doing?

2Frsty I don't blame you for being away for a few days. So sorry about the goodbyes. Hoping the time goes relatively quickly although it will still be difficult. Did you decide on your form of birth control yet? Hard to say which form is less of a pain in the ass. Maybe NuvaRing?

AFM football today! Oh and DH finally called his insane sister, LOL. She took it okay, he said. She has a litany of personal health problems so she is constantly getting "bad medical news" that makes her pissed off to hear anyone else's good news, apparently, but she wasn't as big of a buzzkill as she was about our engagement, so yay! We announced on Facebook yesterday too. Just took a selfie of us and wrote something like "We are psyched to announce the impending arrival of a smaller, less muscular, and hopefully much cuter Baby [Luv] in early April!"

9 years ago • Post starter

@luvtowalkfast- I don't think it was gas pain. It felt more like the intense cramps I had during my miscarriage. Mostly in my uterus and radiating more towards my left ovary and a little bit towards my right. Aww, that's a cute announcement! I am sure people are thrilled for you. If your Facebook is anything like mine it's probably nice to join in on the multiple pregnancy announcements (there is at least one a month I have noticed on mine lol). I am glad to hear his sister took it alright.

@2Frsty- Take care of yourself! I hope the time flies by while your man is away!

@Janise- It was mostly my uterus and I haven't had any ewcm or anything yet. Maybe my organs are just preparing for it I have no idea! I am just happen it's gone and I *shouldn't* have some sort of nasty infection or something.

Cd 15, wasn't able to bd last night as I was feeling much better but still a little off. Hopefully tonight and every day around ovulation (whenever that is but should be within the next week). I am already preparing myself for disappointment this cycle. The HSG added something new to this cycle so I seem to be a little extra excited. So if nothing happens I hope I am not too disappointed about it. It's cold and rainy today. So we aren't up too much.

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning, Ladies!

Thank you Janice, luv & lolo!

I tested on a $ cheapy yesterday morning with FMU and got a good faint line. I didn't have to squint or turn it in crazy angles to see it either and it is still there today. I was going to confirm with a FRER today.. The only thing is, I started spotting this morning again so I didn't bother taking another one bc I know it will be a waste of a good test. I am not quite sure what to think of it all. I just wish AF would hurry up so I can start over. As of right now, I can't even count this as CD1 yet.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

bumpin spotting can happen in early pregnancy and doesn't mean AF is coming! I would test again tomorrow.

bluerose yikes about those abdominal pains! Glad they are over though! Maybe it was just remnant pain from the HSG. Those are always fun ;) Know what you mean about getting excited when something is different, but wanting to temper expectations. I think that excitement can be a good sign though, especially if you don't usually get excited every single month. Sucks that your FB has a trillion pregnancy announcements, I have been lucky and haven't had to see too many of them lately. Seems like they come in "waves" haha.

Hi to all the other girls! Hope you had lovely weekends :)

AFM psyched about the Packers victory yesterday, and psyched that I have felt pretty good the last couple of days! So good this morning in fact that I went for a 5-miler! It was pretty slow but hey I did it. Felt a bit sick afterward but I ate and was fine. My half marathon is in 13 days so I am just hoping to get some more walks in before then, including one or two 8-milers. It's gonna cool down later this week so that will help.

luv: I am thinking it is still the witch. I caved and took my last FRER and it was BFN. According to the day that I had O pains and EWCM, I would be 19DPO today. I think my MC has my cycle messed up.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

bumpin sorry :(

Huh where is everyone??

Not much happening over here, about to head for work!

@ Bumpin4Baby- Sorry your excitement was so short lived! I hate when that happens. I hope af is kind to you. Miscarriages can for sure mix things up!

@luvtowalkfast- Actually just noticed another pregnancy announcement yesterday. Pretty soon they all will be! haha Glad to hear you have been feeling well.

My opk's weren't in yesterday so luckily I had go to the city with my sister so I was able to grab some from the dollar store haha. We had quite the city experience and I am happy to be home. Opk was negative yesterday. Cd 17 today. I have ovulated on cd 17 before. But we shall see.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks guys!! I am ok with it at this point as I wasn't really expecting but just hoping I would get pg this cycle.

luv: Hope you have a good day at work. I am already here and getting nothing at all done. LOL. Oh the joys of being the only person in the office..

blue: I hope that you get that positive OPK soon! I am thinking of trying them this cycle as I have just always went by what my body was telling me. As we can see, it apparently isn't working all but the one time in July. LOL. Time to start getting down to the nitty gritty I guess. GL to you!

AFM: Well, bought tampons yesterday as I was totally sure that Af had started and even thought it was CD1. I was wrong. I had a tampon in all night and this morning I only had a little spot of brown on it. I just checked my cervix though and it is still high and soft but did collect some bright red blood so hopefully AF will officially show her bitch face today so I can start my cycle.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey there ladies,

Been crazy trying to get my time management under control and clearly not doing a good job with it :/

Bumpin, sorry AF is starting to show, hopefully she will be kind, come and leave and not show for awhile!

Blue, Glad to hear you made it home safely...lol...how are you feeling?

Luv, hey hun, I have been running..but miss you guys! How was work? Love your announcement btw :) I too try to stay off FB bc there is ALWAYS an announcement :/

Frosty, hope you are doing better. I know there are no words, but just know we are here for you! I hope you have heard from him?!

Jan, hope you are better?!

Cam, where are you hun? Praying all is well!

AFM, I am ok, thinking I just ovulated not as painful, but still can feel it more now than before I ever tried Clomid. The house is still moving forward, so keeping hope alive for IUI if the witch shows in a couple of weeks. Got new active duty orders that start tomorrow, so praise God for job security :) I have been an emotional wreck the past few days, never really known O to bring it, but it has along with sore boobs :/ I have been keeping up my workouts, so that's a plus...I still want to take a two-three day break from everything...Oh yeah I am supposed to fly out to Ft. Bliss on Sunday, maybe that's the break I need??

9 years ago

bluerose don't freak out if you ovulate late this month, the HSG can mess ya up a bit. I hope you get that positive OPK soon though! The wait to O is the worst!

bumpin only person in the office? I would have a dance party if I were you ;) My "work" is hardly work at all, I am a personal trainer so I only have 1-3 clients a day. Best job ever though. DH is the "breadwinner" so I can do what I enjoy, I am eternally grateful for that. That is crazy about the tampon thing! Hopefully it's either a very good sign or AF comes soon. When she teases us, that's the worst. How are you today?

JLH sorry you have been emotional :( Clomid can really eff with ya. Ft Bliss will hopefully be a good distraction! I am glad you are excited for the IUI too. It is good to know that IUI can triple your chances of pregnancy, that's just kind of a relief (especially since it ain't the cheapest process). Are you gonna do follicle tracking ultrasounds? Also I feel for you re: pregnancy announcements on FB. Since the month I started TTC I hated seeing those damn announcements. I especially hated when people clearly announced when they were 4 weeks along, because it just seemed like they thought they were totally invincible and "oh a MC couldn't happen to me," which just seems insensitive to people who had lost babies early.

Cam, janise, 2Frsty hope you girls are doing ok!

AFM work yesterday was good! It has been really cold around here lately. Highs in the 50s. Today I was gonna walk 5 miles but it is frigid and rainy so I might just take a day off. The half marathon I am doing is gonna be hotter weather so it won't do me a ton of good to train in this cold damp crap ;)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo