Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Ladies!!! I miss y'all. :( I am off from work but here at the house or running around buying stuff for the house soooo it's keeping me busy! I promise to write more later!!

Moll WELCOME!

Luv, I'm feeling good for you this month!

Jan, hope the memory loss is only temporary!

Cam, love that you had an amazing time and learned so much that's awesome! Feeling good about you too this month!

Blue, glad you had a great time at the wedding in spite of the numerous bellies around you :)

SMH, miss ya!

AFM, still having a lot of cm! Not complaining just odd...lol. The dh got me good last night so hoping by keeping it fun and engaging will help the process! As the house is coming together I can't help but want so badly to create a nursery...it's coming for us all!!

9 years ago

Welcome Molldoll.
Jada you will need a nursery soon honey no sweat my sweets.
Luv thanks I was able to bd, do a 4pg paper which I received a 100 on,a midtterm exam, 5 chapter test lol it sure wasn't a vacation.
Blue hopefully that baby dust went up your nostrils.
Smh hey honey how's everything and ms Rella doing?
Jan I'm glad you survived Clomid and praying for some great results.

Time to do a little work then work the dh later lol. I've showered and put on a cute black teddy,I know my dh is like God help him. Lol

User Image

9 years ago

Gm ladies what the heck is going on everybody is so quiet I hope that is a good thing. I didn't bd last night the dh was pooped, I'm on CD 15 so I'm sure that I'm in the tww now only time will tell I'll be 34 next month, whew!!! Wake up ladies!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

molldoll 12 DPO isn't necessarily out but I know what you mean, it's hard to get too excited during this whole process! I think upping the Clomid will be good. Do you have a lot of side effects? Clomid did quite the number on me, plus it thinned my lining like crazy! Sometimes it's just about getting the right meds :) That stinks that you have to do the HSG again! Hopefully they'll figure out what's going on though! Not sure if any of us are testing soon, I think I'm the farthest along in my cycle besides you (I'm 8 DPO right now) so maybe I will be next! Depends if I get to 15 DPO without my temps dropping. I had a trigger shot this month so if I test early it could be a false positive!

janise more tired is definitely a Clomid symptom! Hopefully you are able to get to bed early and at least fight off the brain drain ;)

JLH that is good that you are getting more done with the house! I hear ya about the nursery, we haven't really done much because I feel like it would jinx it, although we did buy paint (a blue that has a bit of purple hint to it, so it can work for both genders). Haven't actually painted yet though. Jealous that you and DH can keep BD fun too!

Cam yay for the TWW! Sorry your nightie didn't work last night, men can be weird ;) Great job on all your homework! Dang girl! Agree, it has been very quiet around here. Maybe an update from our preggos??

AFM 8 DPO, food cravings are intense and in the afternoons I feel sooo exhausted. After my 10 miler this morning I wanted a bagel with cream cheese so badly. I hadn't had one in years probably. Got one at Panera. It was delicious :) I am indulging my food cravings while trying to stay in a decent calorie range, so far it is working out fine. After 10 miles, though, I can pretty much eat whatever I want today! Huzzah!

Hope you ladies are doing well!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!

Cam, jump him today!!! Lol!! How are you feeling?!

Luv, yesssss 10 miles opens the door to eat and refuel! That's crazy about the cravings, praying that's a great sign :) That paint color sounds nice, yeah trying to stay lifted...

How are you other ladies doing?!

AFM, I had an interview this morning and I feel really good about it! Send prayers up for me ladies ;) OMG I am stilllll experiencing a lot of cm! Went to the bathroom about an hour ago and it was crazy :/ I was sick last night and my stomach is still not right...go back into the RE Monday to see how things are looking, so looking forward to that! What I'm NOT looking forward to is the dental appointment I'm sitting here waiting on now...blah...lol.

9 years ago

Jada: CM on Clomid sounds really good! Praying this is it! This AF streak has to be broken!

9 years ago

Dh just got home from work and he never rushes to take a shower sooooo nope I'm not touching those sweaty balls with my clean equipment.
I wish I had dental insurance. I say you got the job Ms Cm queen lol. I know that feeling I had it in both of pregnancy always feeling like I had wet panties yucky lol.
Luv shucks eat whatever your heart desires......after ten miles you could go to a buffet without any issues!

User Image

9 years ago

That's right Jan!!:-)

User Image

9 years ago

Cam: Lol, I wouldn't touch them either! These poor men in our lives!

9 years ago

Lol Jan he said it's not that bad.....he better take a bath lol.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo