Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Good morning!!

JL: Thank you, it hasn't been too bad so far! Hopefully you catch that eggy and don't have to worry about an IUI! FXFU! :)

luv: AH.. It gets boring most of the time. I am an avid talker and with noone to talk to it gets pretty lame. At least I have my forum friends to keep me occupied!

I really need a personal trainer! I have put on too much over the past year. I love to work out, just need the extra support to get me going.

Good Luck on your training!!

AFM: CD2 and I am so happy to say that. If I were to conceive this cycle, my EDD would be July 7th. That is the day before my DD bday. How in the world could my cycle have gotten so screwed up that it would make it the day before her bday? Just my luck..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Morning ladies,

Bumpin, hopefully she isn't being a complete witch! It's funny (after the fact) how things work sometimes...I may have missed it, but what do you do?

Luv, Stay in!! I know that does NOT help with your training, lol, but no need to risk getting hurt or sick. Glad work went well! Any good food treats on the menu today?

Hi to the rest of you ladies :)

AFM, I am ok, just sitting here awaiting my orders to keep me on active duty for another year. Then I am planning to go home, change, maybe hit up the noon Pure Barre class then I reallllly want to go to DSW, Ulta, VS, and NY&Co...lol...

Hope y'all all have a fantastic day!!

9 years ago

JL: Do you mean as in TTC or work? I will just answer both just in case, lol.

I am an insurance agent for a very sucessful agency. I don't agree with so many things that insurance companies do, but it helps pay the bills and I am in the same town that I live in and where my DD goes to preschool! ;)

TTC, for the last 6 months, I have only went by CP and CM and O pains. Which obviously isn't working except once in July then MC at 7 weeks and 2 days in August. So, this month I am going to try Mucinex and OPKs and keep up with the CP and CM as well.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@ Bumpin4Baby- Sounds like you have a great plan in place for this cycle! Good luck!

@JLHart22- What is Pure Barre? I am well. Sorry you are feeling so emotional. Just being a woman is hard work. Damn hormones.

@luvtowalkfast- Haha yesterday my opk was dark but not positive yet. And today it is so faint! I almost had a mini freak out about that. And then I remembered that sometimes that happens. Like nothing and then bam super dark opk. I usually ovulate anywhere from cd17-22. So only cd 18. Expecting a wait yet. It about the same temperature around here. Feels so cool.

Cd 18, negative opk. Hoping to ovulate soon as I work nights over the weekend and it's almost impossible to get some bding in when that happens. Went shopping with my mom today. Spent too much money as per usual.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey guys...I know...lurking again. Not in a very happy place right now.

As soon as I get some time, I'll share. Till then, I remain the one woman cheering squad!

9 years ago

@janise- Oh no!! I am sorry to hear you aren't in a very good place right now. I hope whatever you are going through right now gets better soon.

User Image

9 years ago

Blue: I sure hope so!! Thank you!

Janise: Chin up, sweetie! I hope that whatever you are going through is just a small bump and things get better fast. I might be new to this group, but I am here if you need to vent!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

bumpin sorry about AF but it is good that you get a new month of trying. Have you ever tried temping? I swear by it! So useful :)

JLH hey girl hey! Did you have a good day of shopping yesterday? Get anything good? I had some decent food today especially, got a bacon and cheese baked potato at Wendys and it was divine! Coulda used sour cream though!

bluerose what did you shop for? I like shopping sometimes but sometimes I hate it ;) FX that you ovulate soon, no weekend BD wouldn't help much but it probably wouldn't hurt as long as you BD leading up to it.

janise I'm sorry you're having a hard time :( Whenever you want to say more we are here for you!

AFM not much going on, weather is mild and damp which I enjoy walking in so I will probably head out this afternoon. I gotta at least get some more 5-milers down so I don't instanty blister on race day.

9 years ago • Post starter

luv: I have thought about it, I just wake up a lot through the night and not sure if I would get accurate temps. I was happy to start this AF so that I could finally move forward.

Hope you get you a good walk/run in today!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Morning ladies!!

Blue, pure barre is a workout class where they lift, tone, and burn your thighs and seat (butt). The technique is really cool look it up if you're interested bc I clearly don't articulate it well...lol. Going to class this morning at 9:30 :) How are you??

Luv, I did get some good stuff!! Shoes, clothes, perfume, a purse :) How was your walk? How you feeling?

Bumping, how are you feeling?

Jan, thinking of you!!

Frosty, Cam where are y'all??

AFM, about to head out...think I have already ovulated but we are still getting it in :) I leave Sunday for up to 10 days sooooo yeah...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo