Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies!

Blue: Sorry about the weird AF. I guess all of what was retained last time is now being removed? Glad your mom will take you to your appointment.

Jada: How are things going especially with the MIL? Thank goodness my DH has 4 sisters! Its really good that you are taking all this on though. Its a blessing to be in a position to render assistance to someone so old!

2Frsty: Be patient lady!

Luv: I understand about the boobs thing. My cousin and sister have to have special bras. They sleep in bras. No way I could do that every night. My sister says she feels as if she is being suffocated in her sleep if she doesn't. Don't want that at all! Then again they make men go all googly eyed

Cam: Congrats on the test. I do hope you have a great day today!

AFM: waiting to O. Trying to bd at least every other day. I have started to feel little twinges in my ovaries. Praying for a good, strong O.

9 years ago

Janise woohoo sounds promising! And the BD sounds perfect too. FX for this month! Drop two eggs, haha ;) Double the chances! I hear ya about the bra thing, since about the 5 week mark I literally have to wear a bra 24/7 except when I'm showering. The damn things can't breathe! LOL!

My client today was talking about Spaghettios and now I need to go buy some. I kind of love Spaghettios. I have a bit of "white trash" in me, haha :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Shucks I love beefaroni!!!!:) I'm on my way to bible study then I have much homework to do :/ my girls first soccer game of the season is tomorrow Yayyy and I was canceled tomorrow for work so I'll be there with bells on!

User Image

9 years ago

Luv--> You know I'm kidding, right?! But you're right; the grass is always greener on the other side! Not sure which is better; giant saggy boobs, or teeny weeny almost deflated boobs! I have to spend as much for my bras that add 2 cup sizes as my cousin did to hold up her massive boobs!

Cam--> Yay for the 1st game of the season! Good luck to them both!

Jan--> FX'd for a strong O!

AFM: I decided to err on the side of caution and picked up some natural progesterone cream just to give any possible eggy the best possible chance!

Linda

9 years ago

Forgive me I'm replying from my phone.

@frsty- buying bras does suck! I've resorted to buying them online. $60 instead of $200-300. Yay.

@cam- happy to hear you can make their game!

@janise-- that's what I am guessing is up with af as well. I hope you have a strong o!!

@luv- yeah usually maternity leave here is a year. But I think our union gives you an extra two weeks. Hope you enjoyed your spaghettios!

Af is still apparently going strong. Night shifts seem to raise my body temperature. So it's harder to chart and I feel so hot all the time. Last night shift until Monday night though!

User Image

9 years ago

Gm ladies I'm up getting the girls ready for school, washing clothes and going to do a little housework then school work. Rise and shine little ladies and squishy. Blue I hope af is leaving for good. Frsty how are you feeling? Jan How's the vacation if you are lurking if not good enjoy. Jada how are you hun, I'm praying for you. Luv and squishy how are you feeling today?

User Image

9 years ago

Morning ladies!

Cam: I'm here. Vacay isn't until December. That's why I feel like I've been run over by a train. Tired.

9 years ago

Omgg Jan I thought it was soon!!! You are going to be over pooped when December come and hopefully knocked up!

User Image

9 years ago

@Janise - Sorry to hear you are feeling so tired! You deserve your December vacation!

@ Camasia- I am pretty much doing the same thing as you. Getting my son ready for school, load of laundry in before going to bed, though. Af is still lurking. so far 2 days longer than usual but still only at 6 days. Have a great day!

It's so warm this morning! It froze the night before and now it's 20 degree's above freezing. It's nuts. Was hoping to get some yard work done this after noon (its very much needed) but there is an 80% of a thunderstorm. Boo! Was hoping to get a bunch done before my family picks me up tomorrow morning. I don't want my granny seeing my place a wreck haha.

User Image

9 years ago

Lol blue don't let granny see your place dirty!!!!! Lol

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo