Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies! Ya know, I think I will definitely still stalk the forums; you don't log on to these forums every night for almost a year and then just stop!! Gotta stay positive for everyone else, right?!

Linda

9 years ago

Well Frosty, I'm hoping you will still chime in and not just stalk :) Of course there's ladies who do that and we miss them...but then they only chime in to congratulate someone so it can make some feel left out...just my two cents and hope you will actively hang around!

9 years ago

Cam hugs all around! I would never have made it through without you girls, you in particular.

JLH I will not leave you guys! I want to see all of you get BFPs. I know a lot of girls have said that over the years but I actually mean it! I am one of those pathologically loyal people who will not let you guys go, LOL :-P You are such a good daughter in law, taking your MIL shopping! Too bad it was a bit much for her but I'm sure she enjoyed spending time with you. Your DH probably loves how nice you are to his mother. Proves what a great mom you will be yourself :) And I totally agree about the ladies who rematerialize here just to say congrats for a BFP...when that happened to me I really did appreciate it but I felt terrible that they weren't sticking around and I felt even worse that they didn't ask after the rest of you ladies. I always used to say that makes us feel like pregnancy is a "secret club" and the rest of us aren't invited, and I'd rather think that we are all in this together and deserve congrats when necessary but it's more important to support the people who get bad news month after month.

2Frsty I hope you will stay! As you can see, most of the time we don't even really talk about TTC. At this point we have the "process" down pat, so we just kind of keep up with each other's lives, supporting each other in general, and when there are things that require us to be there for each other with TTC then we are eager to do that too. We can help you through the deployment! :)

AFM DH is running 22 miles right now (I KNOW RIGHT??) so I have 3 hours in the house alone! I am going to Starbucks, LOL. Maybe I'll watch a movie. Packers game is at noon. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

9 years ago • Post starter

Gm ladies. Luv you made me cry I really have love for you ladies. Jada hey my boo thang. I'll check in after church.

User Image

9 years ago

I started responding on my phone last night and seemed to have touched something and lost it.

Luv: thank you so much for your support. I truly appreciate being on this forum with you ladies. Were it not for the tremendous support, I would have quit long ago.

Jada: hope your MIL is feeling better. Did you get to jump the DH eventually?

2Frsty: what Luv said. Supporting others tends to make you feel better about your own struggles anyway.

Blue: worker bee...how are you today?

Cam: hey girlie. Hope church was good. How did the soccer practice go?

9 years ago

Oh, I'll still chime in! Promise!

Jan, that's the most frustrating thing in the world! I hate it when I just get a good long message typed out and my phone and/or computer dumps it!

Luv, 22 miles?! I can't even fathom that! I know some people are just born runners, but I am positively NOT one of them! I struggled for every mile I ever ran in the Army!

Cam, I hope you have a really moving message at church today! I have GOT to get my kid in church! DH's parents are pastors, but they're 800 miles away! John is still so young so I'm not stressing it too much, but I'm planning on trying the on post chapel near my house; hopefully it'll help preserve my sanity while DH is gone.

AFM: Didn't bother to POAS today. Temp dipped quite a bit today, and I'm a little crampy on the left side. Been doing laundry this morning to get DH's stuff washed to leave. He's got to have all of his things packed by tomorrow. Civilian clothes, too.

Linda

9 years ago

Hey lovelies!!!

Frosty, stay strong and know we are here!!

Jan, hey lady ;) How are you feeling? Ohhhh yes I got him last night, then I passed out, LOL!

Cam, how was church? Hope you sent up a prayer for all of us :)

Luv, thanks for those words! How was Starbucks?? You and Babyluv doing ok?!

Blue, how are ya?

AFM, I'm feeling ok...MIL had a rough day, but we are making it through. She's going to an adult day care tomorrow so we are hoping that will be good for all of us!! As noted above I did get it in last night, whoop whoop! I am going to take this month to not worry about anything, but planning to check with OPKs and whatnot next month, then praying for IUI to start of needed in November!! We shall see!!

9 years ago

JL--> Thanks, hun! Y'all really have no idea how much it means that I've got a support net. I've only been a part of this forum for a couple months, but I love you girls!!

Well ... AF got me. 2 days early. I shouldn't be surprised - high stress always brings AF a little early. I hate to be so depressed about it, but I can't help it. It's like AF was the straw that broke the camel's back. Everything came crashing down on me today. The fact that it'll be at least 18 months before I can have another baby, the stress, and the fact that in 4 days I'll be saying goodbye to the man I've not spent more than 2 weeks apart from in over 6 years. I broke down in tears while folding his laundry today, because as he packed it away in his duffel bags I realized that it'll be the last time I roll his T-shirts and socks for almost a year. I've tried to be the "strong one" for my girlfriend's who's husbands are also leaving, but I lost it today. Today, I was the one who was weak. It makes me sick, but I'm human....

Linda

9 years ago

@JLHart22 - Adult day cares are awesome! I hope she enjoys it. A worry free month seems like a great idea. I hope you don't need the IUI in November. But if it happens that you do, not too much longer!!

@2Frsty- Sorry to hear about af! I am sad for you that your hubby is gone for so long. That must be hard. :( I don;t blame you for breaking down! I am sure I would as well. feel better soon!

@ Janise- I am well and I hope you are too! Responding on phones is so difficult!

@luvtowalkfast- 22 miles I wish! I horrible at running. I can run at high speeds very short distances. And that's about it haha. I am impressed. I can understand what you mean by when it happens that it feels like the right time. I just feel sad for my son who will have at least 7 year difference between him and a sibling. I feel as if they won't be having too much in common anymore :(.

Cd 8, nothing to exciting happening right now in regards to ttc. I am getting increasingly nervous about this hsg on Wednesday. Kind of excited to watch it but hoping it I am not one of those people who feel a lot of pain from it. Had a chat with my mom about going. She was hoping I would drive. Ummm no, I don't want to drive to the city after my 12 hr night shift. Spend the day out of the boat fishing today. Caught a few walleye. Beautiful day. Not really looking forward to another night shift tomorrow night.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies just getting home from a supposedly 8 hr shift turned 12 hr shift. I'm preparing for bed. Church was awesome and I did pray for my sisters on here plus squishy. I'm sorry Frsty about the af and sad about your whole ordeal I hope staying around helps you cope as well. Jada heyyyy u. Jan I'm staying focused. Luv 22 miles kill me. Blue get prepared to bd soon. No symptoms over here just playing day by day. I'll check in later I love yall gnite.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo