Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 594 Replies | Last Page

2Frsty: thanks for the heads up. Didn't know that. Not really big on bc. For years i used condoms around my fertile time. Jeez sorry about the dogs.

Cam: so sorry this cycle is a let down. When are you going to see your ob/gyn and or get a referral to an RE or no?

Blue: hope all goes well today. Remember to take the pain killers before.

Luv: u just be happy girlie! Keep enjoying your pregnancy.

Morning Jada.

Have a great day ladies!

9 years ago

Jan idk all I have is my right tube so I'll wait a little longer.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam aww :( It would be nice to have great news. But an anniversary is always good! Are you doing anything special?

janise thanks girl! :)

bluerose thinking of you with your HSG today!!

AFM the doc appt went great! Everything looks good. Got to see Twitchy Cletus on the ultrasound...I think he/she's gonna be a runner, with those little legs moving ;) Pics here: http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-photos.php?u=21502

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv--> You're good, girl! I got the joke, and it's all good! Oddly enough, that was DH's question when I told him, too! And I think Squishy isn't squishy anymore; that's most definitely a baby now! I found out my son was going to be a boy at 12 weeks! Did they render a guess as to which gender?

Good afternoon, Ladies!!

Linda

9 years ago

@luvtowalkfast- So happy to hear your appointment went well. Very cute pictures! It's hard to believe that even at 12 weeks they look like little humans.

@Camasia- Aw, I am sorry you don't have exciting anniversary news to share with your man. I hope you enjoy your anniversary anyway!

@2Frsty- I have changed one of our dog's food before as well (checking for allergies) and it's a rough experience that's for sure. Sorry you hear about the mess! Hope they are feeling better. I hope you are enjoying the time with your man before he leaves!

So the hsg was a bit of a rough experience. The whole pinching of the swabbing and the cervix clamping was alright. But they injecting of the dye felt my like uterus was exploding and I may have yelled a little bit. Advil was not going to touch that pain lol. Thank goodness for a short procedure and very nice staff, though. Now I just have a little bleeding and light cramping on and off. I could hear them talking and saying that the right tube was flowing fine. The left wasn't flowing at first. And then there was some delayed flow. So I am guessing it's blocked/partially blocked. Hopefully it's ok now. I also noticed on the x-ray a large empty space below my left ovary but not the right. Not sure what that is. Have to make a follow-up appt. now I guess for results.

User Image

9 years ago

2Frsty LOL how funny that your DH asked that too! Men have even less understanding of birth control than we do ;) That is amazing you found out the sex that early! They didn't even try to figure it out. I agree though s/he is probably not too squishy anymore haha!

bluerose yay for the HSG being over! Sorry it was rough :( But hey that is good that the blockage was cleared! That will double your chances! This month you might O a bit late, from the "trauma" of the HSG. Be prepared :)

9 years ago • Post starter

@luv- I hope it was cleared anyway. I honestly have no idea. All I heard was "the right tube is flowing freely". And then something about the left I didn't quite hear. Followed by "there is some delayed spill into the left tube". So I am hoping everything is ok!! I only saw 2 of the x-rays and only the right tube was "lit up". So not sure if the left was on some other x-rays or not! Now I am going to be anxious about these results. lol

User Image

9 years ago

The Witch showed her face this morning:-/ is OK on to the next. I'm going to check and see if my dh insurance still covers hsg because I believe it's time I'm on Cycle 21 and I need to know if my only tube is functioning. I don't have anything planned today so I guess I'll just relax and get my hair done. I have tons of homework to do too. I hope everyone's OK and proceed to have a fabulous Thursday! Smooches and hugs!

User Image

9 years ago

@Camasia- Sorry to hear about af :(. As much as my hsg sucked. I hope it's covered for you and you can get some answers. Enjoy your day!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Blue when do we receive your results?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo