Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Gm ladies I'm going to go pick up school books then work later so everyone check in!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning, all! How's Saturday treating y'all?

Busy busy busy for this little Frosty today. I've been cat/house sitting for my bestie for 2 weeks, and she's supposed to be home tomorrow night. Her poor kitty is riddled with fleas, so I'm spending the day de-flea-ing her house and kitty, and getting it all nice and clean for them when they return. Ordinarily I wouldn't do it FOR her (I'd make her at least help) but she's 12 weeks pregnant and I don't want her around the chemicals. So ... I'm doing it all for her. And I think my Mom and I are going to go in and get some groceries for them too. Their fridge is pitiful. I just remember what it's like to be 19, married, and poor as a church mouse. Sorry for the book!

Linda

9 years ago

2Frsty so much going on for you! You've got a big ol' baby there :) I know waht you mean about being fortunate not to have to work. I don't have to work very much because DH has a great job (engineer) but I enjoy working about 8 hours a week or so. Gives me a chance to get out of the house and do something I love. A lot less fun when nauseous though ;) Can't imagine schlepping a newborn to class! That is amazing! It is also very generous to help your friend de-flea-ify her house! Karma will be paid back to you :)

Cam hi lady! Hope the school book purchasing went smoothly and they had everything you needed :)

Hello to all the other gals! Including the lurky-loos :-P

AFM DH is annoying me a bit today, he was going out to get paint and was annoyed that I didn't want to come with him (I am literally EXHAUSTED, I could sleep all day long if it wouldn't make me sick not to eat). So I asked him to pick up a salad while he was out because I am craving salad (which never happens anymore, so I should eat the veggies when I can) and he whined about having to do that. Men are so annoying. When TTC they act like it's so hard for them too, it's like "all you have to do is orgasm!" Hoping he comes around a bit. Our men are supposed to basically be our slaves while pregnant or while TTC. We are hormonal messes, dammit! LOL!

9 years ago • Post starter

@2Frsty - My goodness! That's very nice of you to help her out like that! I hope you are able to get rid of all the fleas. Eek!

@luvtowalkfast- Sorry to hear about your man! I completely understand how exhausting the 1st trimester is. All I wanted to do was sleep as well. Or at least be lazy. Sounds much better than going to get paint lol.

I just woke up. My temp shot right up and I was so sweaty. Not quite sure why. But just in case we were able to bd a few hours before that happened haha. It may just be because of working a night shift and sleeping all day.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi lovelies!

I am sorry I've been on so sporadically :/

Blue, hope everything lines up for you!!

Luv, hope you got your salad! Men are such a pain...ugh! How are you feeling?

Frosty, you are a great friend! I know the TWW sucks, but hang in there ;)

Cam, hey Hun! How's work? You get all your books? Good things are coming :)

AFM, I'm swamped between the Contracting class, my other military class I'm far behind in, and started my tax class with H&R Block today. Plus the houses ://// but I'm praying it's all going to work out well!

9 years ago

Luv--> Well, I was able to get about 90% of the fleas in the house. The same with the cat. I put flea meds on Titan when I brought him back home. I've still gotta stop by tomorrow night and pick up the cleaning supplies I took over there, but I am done!!! Spent a total of about 6 hours over there and suffered about 100 bites, but I still think it was worth it!

Blue--> FX'd you caught that eggy!

JL--> I had a friend who took the tax classes. She never went to work for Jackson Hewitt, but she's done her own taxes every year since!!

Ladies: I am POOPED!!!

Linda

9 years ago

Hey ladies just getting out of church getting ready for work. Jada I'm not done with getting my school books because 2 books equal $300 I still need one more book and my calculator cost 150! Anyways I'm ok over here. Luv I had a salad last night and it was so goooood that I must have it again tonight. Sorry dh was acting up. Frsty you have a big heart and I commend you on helping your friend out. Blue tww!!!!! Jan where are you?

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies! Happy Sunday :) The DH and I are chilling today. its raining now so I think I go get a snooze.

Cam: You tried getting your books on Amazon? I got some new and used when I was completing my Masters because the were soooo expensive! Hope all went well and you still have some money left over for a treat!

Luv: How are you preggo? Hope the DH is doting on you today.

Jada: Hey busy bee!

2Frsty: Sorry about the flea bites

Blue: How's it going?

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Just popping in really fast! Hope you all had a great weekend :)

Jan, Hope you had a wonderful nap!! Your day sounds GREAT!

Cam, You may also check out chegg.com, you can rent books there! I used that for my MBA...How was work?

Frosty, I am tired too :/ How did it go with your friend?

Blue, hope work isn't treating you too bad!

AFM, got a massage today which was needed, came home and started doing laundry. Finished a paper for class that I started earlier today...now about to iron clothes for the hubs. Getting ready for more madness, aka my life events, tomorrow. Oh yeah...I forgot to get OPKs so completely winging it this month...but the dh has been all over me so hopefully it will work out?!

Jada

9 years ago

@jlhart- Thanks, work has been going pretty well so far. Just on my last night shift. Then I have 1.5 days off. A massage sounds nice! Sounds like you accomplished lots today. Heck as long as you are getting the bding in. I wouldn't worry about not doing opks.

@janise- hope you enjoyed your relaxing rainy, Sunday!

@cam- I do not miss purchasing those expensive school books! So over priced! And I am not 100% if this is the tww or not. Ovulating this early is strange for me... but so is a one day period I guess.

@frsty- getting rid of fleas does not sound fun to me at all. I really hope I never have to experience that. Sorry to hear about the flea bites. Ouch!

Cd 10. Temp. Was still up when I woke up this evening. Still not sure if I actually ovulated that early or if its the night shifts throughing me off. I guess we will see this week when I work days. Was expecting ovulation at the end of this upcoming week. Last night shift right noe then 1.5 days off! Its been raining so much my camper flooded. :( its nothing fancy but I wanted to use it next weekend. I hope its not ruined.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo