Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Blue - I like your symptoms! Let's hope you are pg and won't need to do the hsg.

Luv - did you manage to clean anything? Glad the place looks good.

Jada, Cam and 2Frsty - what's going on?

AFM - trying to make sense of the weird way af's been behaving. To top it of the DH's boss died on Thursday last so he's been teary eyed and sad for the most part (he heard last night and had to go in today to sort things out at the office). His boss was like 80 but strangely enough they were very close.

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Jan, hey Hun! So sorry to hear about your dh and his boss. How are you coping? AF is dues this coming Sat for me and I'm sure she will show :/

Blue, maybe it's there and just not showing yet? Hope you get some rest. I had an HSG, it wasn't too bad, but do what's best for you!!

Luv, hey!! Wish I didn't have to clean but I must and soon, my dh is in Miami now with his mom and she's coming back with him. The big house isn't done yet and the current house is a bit of a wreck:/ so I have to find time and energy to get it together before the weekend! Glad you are still feeling well ;)

Can, hey Hun!! How are you?

Frosty, you good?

AFM, I'm exhausted and feel like I'm getting sick. Which I clearly don't need! I'm pretty sure AF will show so going she's not too bad and looking forward to Nov so we can get the show on the road with the doc...

9 years ago

Hey my ladies I'm about to call it s night the dh is already snoring. Blue I hope you are pregnant, I'm glad you finally got to the doctor and your pap being normal.
Jan sorry about your dh boss my prayers are with you. Boo to af.
Luv and squishy I hope that yall are enjoying Monday night football. Yayyy to no cleaning lol.
Frsty where are you?
Jada hey hun I'm here life is getting the best of me but I'm a survivor. How's school going and is your mother in law staying with yall now when she comes? Sorry you feel sick my dh is coughing his head off. .....oops I think it's my fault.

Afm I got off work at 1230 am went to bed got up took the girls to school went home studied before class then went and got out at 2pm tried to get some school work done but remembered the girls soccer tryouts so went there to watch then declined to go looking for a new vehicle with the dh. He is fixated on the armada so I know that's what he will be getting. Anyways home trying to study again but it's the girls time again to ask questions so back on hold my work lol. OK finally finished with them I'm tired so I'll try again tomorrow. ..... my life lol ill be back tomorrow chics good night Smooches!!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

I forgot to add that my bonus daughter turned 16 yesterday and her mom allowed her to get a tattoo. ......I swear.
Gm ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

@Camasia- Haha oh boy! I remember mentioning a tattoo when I was younger. Still am tattoo-less. I had to Google an Armada. They must not be too common around here. Hope the girls soccer tryouts went well!

@JLHart22- Glad to hear it wasn't so bad!! He told me to take Advil before because it hurts and that scared me haha. I just keep telling myself "you birthed a baby drug free, you can do this". I hope you aren't getting sick!!

@Janise- What is happening with af!? So sorry to hear about your husbands boss :(.

Cd 26, test looks negative again this morning. It may be possible that it's way too early yet, though. Not quite sure when ovulation was. I am still cramping (for the past 3 days). Uterus and over to both ovaries. Not sure why. It's been nearing freezing each night now and it's been snowing in Alberta. I better get out and clean up my garden today. Looks cold out though. lol

User Image

9 years ago

I'm keeping everything crossed for you blue, it's a Nissan armada

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Stopped by Mom's to use her Internet for a few. I've got phone, Internet, and cable being installed at our house on Saturday, so I'll be back to the Land of the Living!

Blue--> FX'd for you! When is AF supposed to show her ugly face?

Cam--> The Nissan Armada is AMAZING! I ended up getting a 2012 Pathfinder that I loved! Hope you're ready for that gas bill though. Sheesh! My Pathfinder was only getting about 14 mpg in city.

JL--> How ya feelin huh?

AFM: 1 dpo today. John's birthday was ... horrible, at best. He came down with what I thought was a terrible cold on Friday, the day before the party. We were both up all night long, with him having a fever. I was giving him Motrin, but I didn't have a thermometer at the new house. All day on Saturday we fought the snotty nose and fever. He got up from a nap in his Maw Maw's lap at about 3:00 and Mom's thermometer said his temp was 101.7 so we went to the ER before cake and/or presents. They took his temp recatally and it was 104.2! Said it was an upper respiratory infection and sent us home. Took him to see his regular ped yesterday because it had moved into his chest, and he examined him and said it was in fact Herpangina, which is related to Hand Foot and Mouth. But it's viral so not much we can do about it. He's getting better, but now Daddy and I have it tool we don't have fever though, thank God. So it's been a long weekend. How's everyone else doing??

Linda

9 years ago

@frsty- Not a clue when af will be here. Somewhere between 2-10 days. Sorry to hear everyone is sick there! 104.2 is quite high, eeek! Glad to hear that he is getting better.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi!

Quick message then to study for my tax class although I have a brief Thurs and test Fri :/ It has to ease up soon right?!

Blue, I am rooting for you!! Snow?! Y'all can keep that, lol...it is supposed to be nice here this weekend, finally. It has been so HOT!

Frosty, poor baby and family! Hope you all mend fast!!

Jan, How are you feeling? Hoping AF isn't being too bad for you, I am a few days away..

Cam, Girl BYE!! That's a hot mess....some people don't get it...How are you feeling? Been jumping the DH? LOL

Luv, hey there...how are you and babyluv??

AFM, same ole same ole...starting to have slightly achy boobs and weird cm like discharge. Still thinking AF will show...but time will tell! My dh is gone but I am so busy I kinda don't mind, plus he's bringing my Mother-in-Love back with him, so my life will change! Ok..gotta study :/

9 years ago

Yes Jada a tattoo as a sweet 16 present!!!! Girl I ain't given up my goods since CD 6 and I'm on CD 12 I think lol. I'll put in work tonight. The Gray armada is home. My Cadillac cts plus the Nissan armada are gas eaters. I'm praying for you all to get pregnant ever if it's before me I have two already but I know my time is Coming so I will be yall cheerleaders until I get knocked up and beyond!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo