Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Cam woohoo for no work! And a soccer game today! Sounds like a great Friday :) Squishy is acting up and being naughty today, boo. Feeling kind of ill. At least I only had to work 30 minutes!

2Frsty GL with the progesterone cream! I knew you were kidding but two jokes was too much for my current lack of sense of humor about my boobs...wouldn't be so bad if they weren't preventing me from sleeping all the time. Stupid things. :-P

bluerose yikes for prolonged AF! At least you get a decent weekend now. Hopefully you will sleep muchly and deeply :) GL cleaning the house, this weather has been nuts too hasn't it?? You Canadians are lucky though with the maternity leave...it might be cold up there but that is a luxury!

Janise sorry you're so tired! Hopefully the weekend will be a good recharge time for you. Hang in there dude! :)

AFM glad it's the weekend! Today I plan to be extremely lazy. Had a client at 12:30 but she texted to cancel, and thank god because I was thinking about cancelling too. OOG. Added up all this year's medical expenses and so far we're at around $8600. Told DH "that's less than I thought!" He was not amused, LOL :-P Hopefully we will have enough medical expenses to qualify us for a tax deduction! Yaaaaay? It is crazy though. Teenage girls get pregnant for free all the time, but we all have to pay extra for it!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Afternoon, ladies. Not a whole lot going on here.

Blue, you get the house straightened up? If so, head on over to my place ... I just can't seem to get up and going today!

Luv, yay for a work free day! And you're not alone with the "why do people who do NOT need babies keep popping them out, when it costs us a friggin' FORTUNE?" Luckily the Army covers some infertility treatments, so we've not been out of pocket for much. Not sure what they cover if we have to do an IUI when DH gets back.

Jan, December will be here before we know it! You got this!

Cam, feeling a bit bummed but other than that, just tired. John decided it was time to partay at 3 am until 6, so I'm just whooped!

AFM: BFN yet again this morning. I don't even know why I try.

Linda

9 years ago

Frsty it will be OK don't give up

User Image

9 years ago

@2Frsty - Haha, I got the grass mowed and weed whacking done, laundry and vacuuming and now supper is almost ready. On only 4 hours of sleep I don't think I did too bad. Sorry about the BFN :(

@luvtowalkfast- Yes, we are very lucky to have the year off! I had heard that Finland? gives you a year off and send you home with a maid or something like that! I don't understand the way of the world either. So many unwanted pregnancies and at the same time so many wanted pregnancies that don't happen. :(

@Camasia- Haha, I got most of it cleaned up. Hoping it stays that way. I can't stand when people come over and things aren't clean! lol

I think af may be done! Here's to hoping.

User Image

9 years ago

Blue--> Wow! What a day! I days like that! I haven't had one in a few days, but I'm hoping to get a little more energy once AF starts.

AFM: I'm pretty much resolved that AF is on her way. I've been cramping all day on the left side. Oh well, birth control here I come....

Linda

9 years ago

You know, I was just thinking; what exactly am I going to do with myself while DH is gone if I don't have TTC to keep new occupied with?

Linda

9 years ago

Awww Frsty

User Image

9 years ago

2Frsty I am sorry you are down :( If you don't have to worry about TTC for a while, I'm sure you will still have a great year with your little one. Maybe you can come up with a project of some kind, or a goal to hit (like learn another language or something). After trying for 20 months there was one month where I spent the whole TWW knowing that I couldn't possibly be pregnant (because the timing was so wrong). It was strangely a relief to not have to worry about it for once. Hopefully you will find some peace with it if you need to, but you're not out yet this month. Hugs!!

bluerose yay for cleaning and AF being gone! You are super productive for not sleeping much. Hopefully last night was a bit better!

Cam, JLH, janise, how are you girls doing?

AFM have had kind of a lousy symptom day but I'm grateful for what I have. My heart breaks for you girls because I know exactly how badly it can suck. I was thinking today that if I'd had a kid right away when I started trying it would be a toddler by now. That doesn't feel right to me at this moment even though it would have been way easier and cheaper. As corny as it sounds I think I was made to wait to make me more ready and eager to be a mom (perhaps as some divine "punishment" or "test" for my prior ambivalence, if I am being more negative about it). It will happen for you girls and when it does it will feel right to you. Love you, my sisters!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv I know exactly what you are saying I appreciate and agree with you. I love you all too. We will see what happens and whose next

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

Cam, hey there! Thanks for the shout out, I'm making it over here but things are busy as usual. How are you?!

Luv, that message was awesome! I really do appreciate that while you are on your journey you really make an effort to be here. Your words mean a lot as you know how it feels and you take the time to still be supportive. Hope you feel better tomorrow :)

Frosty, I hate you are going through all of this and know it will be tough, but praise God for you LO and I hope you will still hang around with us.

Blue, hope you got some rest! You need it!!

Jan, hey!! How are you?!

AFM, I'm pooped! I was up and dealing with my MIL this morning, the. Had class, then came home and took my MIL shopping...whew! Got home and got in the couch and the power went out! It's actually relaxing with the exception of my MIL having an episode of not feeling too well. Maybe too much walking?! I want to pounce in my hubby and actually texted him that earlier...now I just want to go to bed!! LOL!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo