Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Morning Cam! Sorry you can't sleep :( One of the many perils of the TWW I think. Being exhausted but unable to sleep. Boo! Hope you get lots of sleep opportunities (sleeportunities?) this weekend!

Janise hello! Not sure about the urine smell but Clomid has a lot of wacky effects :) I'm sure nobody else notices, we are all our own "worst critics" ;)

AFM just walked 8 miles nice and leisurely, didn't feel nauseous until I stopped. I did however get small blisters for the first time in months! Weird. I have the day off so I'm gonna eat a giant bagel now and watch Last Comic Standing :) How you girls doing??

9 years ago • Post starter

My luvie this weekend will not be the weekend of rest I can tell you that. Final on Sunday 16 hrs to work Saturday 3-1130 pm Sunday. I gave up and decided to get up lol. I'm glad you enjoyed your walk lol yayyy for nausea...lol welcoming all pregnancy symptoms! Jan I've never taken Clomid but my urine have been stinky and I've been drinking water a lot.

User Image

9 years ago

Morning ladies!!

Cam, hope you get some good sleep and soon!! Thanks for the encouragement, I'm staying lifted with you! Praying you are in fact up next :)

Luv, sorry about the blisters:( enjoy that bagel though!!

Jan, didn't have that side effect, but I agree with Luv we are usually the worst on ourselves;)

Hi to the rest of you beautiful ladies and TGIF!

AFM, just had my first exam in the class I'm in and made 100 so I'm happy. About to start another block of instruction but today is supposed to be a short day!! Then off to have my car assessed, grab a rental car, pack and get on the road. The dh and it are headed out of town for a funeral. His 90 year old aunt passed last Sunday :( Talk with y'all soon!

9 years ago

Luv I didn't see the blisters part yikes! I hope they heal quickly.
Jada sorry about the death thank God she lived 90 years and enjoy y'all tune together.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam wow what a weekend! GL on your final! :)

JLH congrats on the exam! But sorry about his aunt. Have a safe journey this weekend!

Thanks luv has your dh stated treating you like your fragile yet.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam instantly! Actually it is quite cute. He won't let me lift anything heavy and he tries to keep me away from harmful fumes...plus he keeps telling me not to exercise too hard. As if I could, even if I wanted to! He also doesn't want me to get "worked up." So hopefully I can use that to my advantage when he starts to annoy me :-P LOL

I thought so I know i'm currently spoiled but i can not wait to be spoiled rotten lol. I can lol imagine for you. Have your huge boobs gotten bigger. Arent you the boob girl from highschool?

User Image

9 years ago

@luvtowalkfast- Haha glad you are enjoying it!! I honestly hated that part. What do you mean I "can't" carry this!? haha. Sucks about the blisters! Hope they heal up fast.

@JLHart22- Aww sorry for your loss :(. Congrats on the exam, though!

@ Janise- It could also be something you have/are eating. Or if you are not getting enough fluids.

@Camasia - Sorry to hear you had a poor sleep. :(

I am not sure if I ovulated yet or not. Had the positive opk and the ewcm (it's gone now). But my temp still hasn't gone up. So looks like I am might be in for another long cycle.

I was cruel to myself and hung out with some friends (on a roof top none the less... I am getting way too old to be climbing up there haha) until midnight and then was up at 6 am for a 12 hour shift.

User Image

9 years ago

That's no good blue I'm turning it in now preparing for my 16hrs starting at 7 a.m. so good night my sisters.Smooches

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo