Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 594 Replies | Last Page

LUV!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the BEST NEWS!!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you;))))) I pray you stick around and keep us posted on EVERYTHING! Whooo Hoooo!!!! On my way to the doc and carrying this greatness with me ;

9 years ago

Thanks SMH and JLH!!! Wheee! :)

SMH Rella isn't sleeping well lately? That sucks!

JLH GL at the doc! I hope you have juicy follicles and a uterine lining crafted by Zeus himself! :-D

9 years ago • Post starter

Awaiting my bloodwork but the nurse saw fluid leading her to think I have already started to ovulate...good thing we got it in this weekend, but I'm not feeling overly optimistic...

9 years ago

JLH already ovulated?! Bah! At least you did get the BD in. And your DH has good sperm right?? So you've got just as good a chance as any! Did your lining look good at least? I know Clomid can mess with it sometimes.

Luv. .that is so so so so awesome!!!

I'm at a new RE this morning getting a second opinion closer to home. Wish me luck!!

9 years ago

molldoll thanks so much! :) GL at the RE! Keep us posted!

Luv: I have been watching and waiting with bated breath! So, so happy for you!! Been smiling all morning...you would think the best thing happened to me. and a !

Morning ladies..Jada, Cam, Blue, Moll...Hey!

9 years ago

@luvtowalkfast - oh my goodness! Congrats!I am so happy for you. You and your man deserve this! Good luck in your pregnancy journey.

I see there is a message on my answering machine. My ob/gyn appointment was on aug 11.... and apparently the dr. Is going to be away that day. So I have to reschedule. Ugh, hopefully its not a long wait. Pap test today... again.

User Image

9 years ago

SMH: I hope things change will Rella soon. You definately need to sleep at night now that you are back at work.

9 years ago

janise thanks sweetie! How are you feeling?

bluerose thank you! Ugh that's a bummer about needing to reschedule your doc appt. Hopefully they can get you in soon. GL with your pap! Wow everyone is at the doctor today :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo