Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Jlh been better but could be worse. How about you?

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Completed my 16 hr shift now headed on a 9 hr trip to Atlanta!! My final grades for the summer 1A 2Bs I'm content with that!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

janise sorry about AF hun :( That sucks. Ugh. Hope she is kind.

Cam congrats on the great grades! Have fun in Hotlanta! ;)

moll I am excited about your plan! Hopefully the docs will be aggressive :) And yes, beers are a benefit for just about everything haha!

bluerose boo for BFN :( I am really rooting for you, dude.

JLH "so weepy," oh that sounds unpleasant! Hang in there, girl. The Clomid did that to me all month long. All part of the process I guess. No new symptoms over here really!

AFM yesterday was a bit busy and then I was basically catatonic in the afternoon/evening, sorry I didn't get on! DH is putting up crown molding and he needed my help, I was in no kind of shape to be standing on a step stool and holding that crap up either :-P And now I am wide awake at 4 AM. Hope everyone is doing ok today!

9 years ago • Post starter

@luv- Hope you are feeling better and were able to get some sleep!

@cam- My goodness! Do you get to relax soon!?

@JLHart22- The weekend was pretty good. Of course fair weekend didn't come without some small ton drama... yuck! Hope you start feeling better! Weepy isn't any fun.

@Janise- Sorry to hear about af :(.

I don't even know where I am in my cycle lol. CD29 though. Boobs are so sore and swollen. I almost have to wear a bra to bed :(. PMS is getting worse with every cycle I think!!

User Image

9 years ago

Jlh sorry you are weepy all for a good cause though hopefully clonus works for you this cycle!

Janise so sorry about af times like these I wish I was god lol

Cam you work some really long hours hope you get to relax well!! And get pampered for working so hard!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

bluerose hey girl hey! Your symptoms sound fun! Hopefully it means you will find out the results of this cycle soon :)

Hello to everyone else! Kinda slow around here!

Well, I had quite the experience last night to ring in week 6 of pregnancy. Got up in the middle of the night to pee, and I had a really sharp gas pain that triggered this hot sweat and nausea. I'm leaning over the sink trying to compose myself, next thing I know I am waking up on the floor leaning against the wall. Must have fainted. Scared DH half to death because I fell against the door that divides the bathroom and the bedroom. Fortunately I have no bruises or pain so I must have landed really well! Started drinking water and eating Cheerios and Tums. Think my blood pressure just got really low. I did feel quite thirsty last night before bed but I tried to ignore it because I'd already had 175 oz of water all day. Obviously that is not enough. I need MORE water and MORE salt. I will consult the doctor later today if I am still really effed up but so far I am feeling somewhat better after drinking fluids and eating pizza for breakfast :-P I read light-headedness and even fainting is fairly normal for early pregnancy. Anyone else experience this?

Morning ladies!

Luv that must have been scary! Yup...I woke up on the toilet seat with the bottle of alcohol on its side on the floor one night. I sat down to pee, felt the pain, had the wave of nausea, etc and so I took the botle of Wintergreen alcohol from the cupboard under the sink to inhale hoping that would halt whatever was happening..nope...didn't even know when I dropped the bottle. My DP (son's father) didn't hear a thing! I guess he would have missed me eventually! lol...but yeah its frightening.

Next time you feel light headed, take a seat if that's the only option but preferably, lay down and elevate your feet. Remember, too, take time to get up. Sudden sitting or standing movements will cause the blood to pool at your feet even more so now.

9 years ago

janise wow what a story!! Glad you were okay! And LOL at dropping a bottle of alcohol, makes it sound like a whole other story ;) I will definitely be much more careful from now on! Glad that it is pretty common though. I had a bit of pain in my right ovary right before it happened, but I've been having pains in both ovaries so I think they are cysts. No other symptoms that would make me think it's ectopic. No bleeding, HCG is doubling, pain is very sporadic, it's too low to be my tubes, etc.

So that's another question: anyone else have corpus luteum cysts, either during pregnancy or otherwise? I just hope it doesn't get so big that it needs surgery!

Luv: You will feel pain when your muscles start to stretch to accommodate the foetus...totally normal. It might even be more painful for you because you are in great shape physically...sorry. Hopefuly its not a cyst...never even thought you could still have them after pregnancy before you mentioned it...this ttc process is a serious learning experience. Dang!

And no...it was only Rubbing Alcohol. (laughing my head off)

9 years ago

janise that is a relief to hear it might be soft-tissue...damn these muscles of mine! ;) And it would also explain why the pain travels so much. I just LOL'd so much at the thought of you falling off the toilet with a bottle of jaegermeister slowly draining out on the floor...like those wacky college days ;) Although rubbing alcohol certainly makes more sense to keep in the bathroom! Haha! How are you feeling, by the way? Hope AF is being fairly nice. She is such a witch.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo