Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Luv I was speaking to a young lady today about my classes and she just finished intro to religion and let me borrow the book I needed for free just return it back after the class is finished. I had to hurry on Amazon and cancel my order which went through quickly. How was the smoothie?
Blue 1st grade now and 12th grade tomorrow take lots of pictures.
Jan hello sweetie
Frsty where are you
Jada the fam is great I'm going to run away from them so I can study because they all want me to help them do their work......ughhh it's ok. Catch that egg!!!!! I hope you are taking vitamins!

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry girls! I know I've been absent as of late; things went from busy to "Hold the hell on ... HERE WE GO!" Got the keys to the new house, had to go to the post office and get the keys to it. Then went and showed it to Mom; she thinks it's cute! Then today I got a sitter for John for 6 hours (Y'all - I actually got to eat my pancakes AND shop at Walmart in peace!!!!) and Mom and I went and cleaned the new house. It was already cleaned, but I wanted to run over things with my "gentler" chemicals before I turned my toddler loose in there. Then it was off to the storage shed where all my household goods have been living since January to meet the movers for a free estimate on moving it all. (Said storage shed looks as if it could give birth at any minute, so the idea of ME having to move all that crap was literally nauseating!) Got him paid, and set up to move everything on Friday morning at 7:30. Now to have the washer/dryer delivered tomorrow and start tearing John's nursery here apart to reassemble at the new house. Whew! I'm POOPED! Oh, and AF showed up today, too.

Luv--> I McDonald's smoothies when I was pregnant. They filled me up and quenched my sweet tooth. Helped with the heartburn, too.

JL--> Yay for a weekend getaway! I personally HATE Atlanta, but that's only because I get lost. EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Blue--> I'm glad the camper isn't a swamp as previously imagined. Hopefully it'll air out quickly.

Linda

9 years ago

@2Frsty- Sounds like you are super busy! Good luck getting everything organized. And sorry about af :(.

@Camasia- No doubt. Soon he's going to be the same size as I am :(.

@JLHart22- Nope, he's not excited at all lol. Last year for kindergarten it was all day every second day. Grade one is all day every day so he doesn't want to go. Way to get the bding in haha! A trip sounds nice. I can't wait for the long weekend as well!

CD 14. Went to bed at midnight and up at 5:30 am with a 12 hour shift ahead of me. I am so not ready for this!

User Image

9 years ago

bluerose hope you dried that camper out good! :) Yikes to your 12-hour shift, hope it goes fast! And wow, 1st grade, soon he shall have homework and everything!

JLH my smoothie was fabulous! Cranberry and raspberry :) Good for you getting that BD in! Glad to hear you still have fun with it ;) haha! Too bad that tax class ruins your long weekend but Atlanta would be a nice little getaway!

Cam that is rad that you get to borrow the book! Makes things way easier on you :) Hope you got time to study!

2Frsty sorry about AF :( And you are super busy! Holy hell. Glad the house was already clean, though, even if you did have to reclean a bit. Hate moving into a new house and it's filthy! I have never had a McDonalds smoothie but I should get one, there is a McDonalds very close to my house :)

AFM last night was the most nauseous I have been yet. Right before dinner, too! After about 20 minutes I was able to pull myself together enough to eat. Then I got heartburn later that nght, LOL. What a fascinating journey this is :-P today is my 4-year dating anniversary with DH so hopefully we will go out to dinner (unless I feel extremely sick) at a nice restaurant! Yay!

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv--> I like the blueberry pomegranate one that they carry. Military housing is EXTREMELY picky about the condition of the house, so it didn't surprise me with how clean it was. I just didn't want to bathe DS in a tub that had been cleaned with harsh chemicals. Last thing I need is a chemical burn on his little hiney!! Have they given you anything for the nausea??

Blue--> Good luck with your shift! Hopefully it'll fly by!

AFM: Nothing much to report. Got a few things hung in John's new nursery, and the washer/dryer was delivered. Also got my DoD sticker for the car and took care of a traffic ticket from the wreck. And that was my day in a nutshell. What was everyone else up to?

Linda

9 years ago

@2Frsty - Sounds like everything is coming together for you and your family! Decorating a nursery is fun!

@luvtowalkfast- I hope your enjoyed your anniversary! They go by so quickly! I couldn't believe my man and I were together for 9 years this year! What restaurant did you go to? (hopefully you weren't too sick)

Last day shift this week. So tired. We couldn't find out great dane last night. So we drove around for a awhile to find him locked in the shop (best case scenario really). And by the time I go showered and everything it was 11:30! yuck

User Image

9 years ago

I love the celebration of love. I hope you enjoyed it luv. Frsty Gm. Blue I'm glad that you found your great Dane. Jada it's almost Friday. Jan Gm.
Today is the day off for the dh and I we have some things to do. I'm doing ok I still have this cough. I'll check in later chickadees.

User Image

9 years ago

Morning all! How's everybody doing today?

Luv: It is a facinating journey...enjoy it! Happy the nausea isn't too bad. Yeah, I actually completed my Masters in HRD about 10 ago. But...I only use it to motivate and counsel my coworkers in my spare time...sad...I know.

Cam: Hope you squeeze in a bit of R n R today. No school? Are you testing today?

Jada: Having fun aren't you? Enjoy!

2Frsty: Glad things have sorted itself out for you. Hope you guys will be happy in your new home.

Blue: Hope by now you would have found the leaky spots in your camper. Is it totally dry now? How's the little man and school?

AFM: TWW - NTR (nothing to report)!

9 years ago

Hey Jan I'm not sure with this cycle so I'll wait and see. No school!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello, all!

Jan--> Things are lining up, but I'm not comfortable yet. There's still so much to do!

Cam--> How are you feeling, lady? Have you been to see the doctor about that cough?

Blue--> I love decorating a new house. It's the moving process that stresses me out! And I want John's nursery to be the 1st room done. That way things look as close to the way he's used to when we spend our first night.

AFM: Not a whole lot here. Went to s seminar to "strengthen" our marriage before deployment, and my kid was a freaking BRAT the whole time! Wouldn't have anything to do with the ladies providing the free childcare...DH and I spent the entire time trying to keep him quiet enough so he didn't disturb everyone. I don't get it. He's usually perfect in public. Maybe he's picking up on my stress. Anyhoo. Took my Femara today. It gave my an awful headache, but it's going away.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Linda

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo