Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 594 Replies | Last Page

bluerose that is weird about your OPKs! That happened to me a couple of times, not sure what the deal was except that maybe I had a late surge that stuck around for a bit. I'm just glad you were able to get the BD in! :)

janise I am so sorry hun :( Of course I totally understand your frustration but we will miss you around here! Feel free to chime in even if it isn't about TTC. Hopefully a break will help you feel better!

Good morning to everyone! It has been quiet around here.

AFM not a lot happening. There's a fair amount of random crap I need to do before I leave for my trip for the race.

9 years ago • Post starter

@Janise: TTC is stressful. Maybe taking a break is just what you need!

@blue: Thanks hun!!! Our fingers are crossed! I haven't been through this as long as some of you.
That is weird about the OPK and temp rise! Is the temp at your normal post ovulation temp? Our bodies can be so confusing sometimes. I got a positive on a digi OPK but no positive on a regular OPK. A few days later I got what looked pretty darn positive on a regular OPK. However temps are not indicative of ovulation. Which I kind of expected anyhow. Not expecting much this cycle due to the surgery. Decided to do OPK's just to see what happened.

@Luv: good luck with your run! Sounds super exciting. I wish I had the get up and go to do a marathon. Hubs and I are registered for the Tough Mudder Run next September, I missed it this year but will go next year. I think once I get there I will enjoy it more than I think I will.

I am just going to relax for the rest of this cycle and hope that AF shows on time and my body regulates itself again

Hope all of the other ladies are doing well!

9 years ago

Heeeyyy ladies! Sorry for being gone so long. We went to the hills this weekend with some friends and our kiddos. It was fun and relaxing. I really needed it.

I have thought about it (temping), really. Dh and I was talking over the weekend and he told me that he thought that I just needed to calm down and let nature take it's course. He said that it wasn't good for me to constantly be worried about it. I think he is right. It does consume a lot of my time.

janise: I understand that you have to do what you have to do. The offer still stands. GL to you!

2frsty: Thank you. I really thought last cycle was going to be both our months. I am just going to put it in God's hands. He knows what is best for me and I know his timing will be perfect. I have missed talking to you!

Blue: That is funny about the moose! LOL. I am not even prepared to temp this cycle anyway. I think I am going to just try and not worry about it so much this cycle and see if maybe it will make a difference!

luv: Thank you! AH.. I love fruit roll ups! Props to you for being able to run and eat them at the same time, LOL! I am sure you will be great though!

Dev: Thank you & Welcome back! I have been trying to eat healthy, but it soo hard to do when I am on the rag. I just love food.

AFM: CD7. Thought twice over the weekend that AF was over. No bleeding for a half a day then.. BOOM.. There she was..full force. ATM, I am not bleeding, but I don't trust that it is over yet! I am hoping and praying that I am about to sprout a beautiful and healthy egg! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Sorry I'm MIA, at Ft. Bliss, TX for Army stuff....get to take a mandatory pregnancy test tomorrow morning...wouldn't that be something if...but I'm only cd23 tomorrow so completely expecting a BFN.

I WILL CATCH UP WITH YALL SOON, miss y'all lots :)

Jada

9 years ago

JL: FX for you that you will see a BFP!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Dev Tough Mudders are no joke! I don't actually run, hence my screenname haha :) Good idea to relax for the rest of the cycle. I always said I did what I could in the wait to ovulate, the rest of the time just relax and see if it "took."

Bumpin it's easy to eat the Fruit Rollups since I just walk, but it does take some practice to choke food down while exercising! And it has to be the right foods, too. It's all very complicated :-P Sorry about the never-ending AF! Hope it is over now!

JLH woohoo for a change of scenery! It should help you pass the TWW more quickly. Wouldn't it be something to get a BFP in this way?? :)

Hello to everyone! Yowza it is really quiet around here.

AFM seriously nothing is going on, just prepping for my trip to Memphis (leaving tomorrow). I won't be on here while I'm gone, probably, so don't worry about me haha. Belly has started popping out a bit more, it's basically impossible to hide unless I wear REALLY baggy stuff. Still nauseous in the evenings. Last night I couldn't make dinner so DH had to make himself soup and I had strawberries and potato chips. Seriously. LOL.

9 years ago • Post starter

Morning! It was negative yesterday which is only good so I'm allowed to get on orders. I'm CD23 today so time will tell!

Luv, enjoy your trip and be careful!! It has been nice to get away for a little bit :) Ready to see my dh though!!

Bumping, hope AF has left and you are feeling ok?

Dev, nice to see you!!

Blue, what's going on??

Jan, we will miss you!!

Cam, miss you :/

AFM, should be heading home tomorrow but Ft. Bliss has been a nice little get away for a few days. I've been feeling a bit 'wet' lately which is interesting. Time will tell!

9 years ago

@JL: You and I are pretty close on cycles. Hope you had a nice trip. It is always nice to have a little get away from reality. Fingers crossed for you.

@Luv: I am petrified of the Tough Mudder, but I know once I do I will super happy that I did it. Even if it takes me all day, as long as I cross the finish line, I am good. Have a great trip and enjoy the chips and strawberries. Hope the nausea gives you a break soon.

@Blue: Where are you darling? Hope all is okay

@Bumpin: hope AF is treating you nicely and on her way out.

@Cam: Oh where oh where are you?

9 years ago

Thanks guys! Af has been gone for 2 days now, WHOO-HOO! Now it is time for the fun part! :)

luv: Just reading your posts everyday makes me want to go for a walk/run!

I have a one track mind, I would choke on some fruit roll ups, lol.

JL: Yes ma'am I am feeling pretty good. I have had some AF like cramps at times, but the witch is gone. Not sure what it might be. How are you?

Dev: thank you! :0) Just waiting to O now.

AFM: CD 9. Not really anything to talk about, lol. I am getting pretty excited about Halloween, though! I am dressing up as FLO from the progressive commercials. I thought since I am an insurance agent, that it would be pretty cool. My DD wants to be Elsa from Frozen. I told her that there will be 100s of Elsa's and told her that she should be a different character, but she disagrees.. Oh well, it is her choice! :)

Hope all you ladies are doing great!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@Bumpin4Baby- I agree cd 9 is never too exciting! Haha. I like your costume idea! And yeah, there will likely be a lot of Elsa's but you are right whatever makes her happy!

@JLHart22- Oh that is interesting! And no matter how I can think to try and word that it still sounds kind of sexual haha. Glad you've been enjoying your get away.

@luvtowalkfast- Aww that sucks about the nausea! Little baby bellies are so cute!! Have fun in Memphis!

CD 25, chart doesn't make much sense. Oh well lol. Just have been working and in services yay! One last day tomorrow then I have the long weekend off. Boobs are a little tender but I think they always are haha.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo