Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Sorry Janise :( bring on the clomid!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies tonight isn't so bad how's everyone I'm so ready to get off ughhh. Sorry Jada about af and sorry about the all spotting jan

User Image

9 years ago

Gm ladies! It's Monday I hope the witch is being gentle to my Jada and Jan. How are you blue? Luv what are you doing today? Smh did the Dr ever say anything about your recurring mastitis? How's Rella with the nanny? I feel like someone's missing....... I'm going to try to tackle this paper today so I can relax on my dh family reunion this Wednesday!!

User Image

9 years ago

GM ladies,

Cam, happy you survived the shift!! Hope you get some much needed rest :)

Jan, hopefully the witch isn't being too bad, guess she's being somewhat nice to us. So far I am actually ok!

Luv, Bunco is a dice game and it's played different ways. When I was still home in Texas we played it a lot different then how they play it here in AL. But you use three dice and you are trying to get to 21, how you get there is the difference. But we have food, drinks, and prizes! How are you feeling?

SMH, hey there! How are you??

Blue, how's it going? still only spotting?

AFM, I am actually doing ok, mentally and physically. Had a good talk with the dh yesterday after she showed and he is still on board with IUI in the fall. Just wants to get settled in the new house and get my job situation straight, which I understand. Now praying that we will be pregnant by the end of the year, and that you ladies will be around even WITH your LOs on the way :) I called my RE office this morning and I go in Wednesday for the base U/S and bloodwork, hope to get some guidance for the what if it doesn't happen this month. I am at work now, only day to come to the office this week so I am not complaining!! Hope you all have a great Monday!

9 years ago

@JLHart22- Nope it turned into full on af yesterday. Hopefully you find some answers soon! Good luck at your u/s this week.

@Camasia- Good luck with the paper! I hope you can get it done and out of the way.

@ luvtowalkfast - Glad to hear you u/s went well! Hope your cycle continues to behave!

Full on af started yesterday. So at least we are getting that out of the way. If I were to get pregnant this month April would be busy for us. My birthday as well as my son's are in April! But hey , at this point I will take any month. It has been about 576 days since we started trying. One could have had a few babies by now. Hoping I can stay awake today after my 3/4 hours of sleep!

User Image

9 years ago

ladies why am I such a procrastinator I am sitting under my dryer doing a deep conditioner instead of my paper. I was called by my job and asked if i wanted to be canceled tomorrow.....oh sure!!! So that means I'm off until next tuesday we will head out to georgia in the a.m. Guess who will be fertile the whole vacation away from home.....mememememememe!!!! lol I know that it does not mean anything but hey different scenery may just be what we need! I will still do some work before heading out and oh yes the laptop must come along as well because I have a wellness midterm that opens up the 18th and closes the 20th. Sometimes i do better under pressure. I must stop this madness! Hey ladies i hope everyone is having a productive day. Luv I did try so beginner yoga to try to teach me how to breath.....boring but I will keep trying and I did some dance cardio it kicked my butt then I ran up and down my stairs for added measure and 20 situps with a 5lb weight feet held down by my youngest daughter, lol.

User Image

9 years ago

so we have a train going jada, jan and blue all have af right now. Im happy to know that she's being gentle. I hope it flys by ladies and on to the worst devil the tww!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

janise by the way you had asked about the tamoxifen before, just wanted to report that I have had more EWCM on this drug than I did on Femara and especially Clomid, not sure if it's a side effect for everyone but ask your doc! :)

JLH sorry about AF :( but I am very glad you're getting all that work done this month! This is the month of answers!!

bluerose sorry about AF to you too :( I know what you mean about trying so long you could have multiple babies. I know women who have had multiple babies since I started trying, UGH. I think all your April birthdays are a good sign!!

Cam glad you are doing so well with the workouts! It's all about making it a habit. You have so much going on right now, vacations and papers! Wowza! You are SuperWoman! :)

AFM did the trigger shot last night, it went okay (not as smoothly as last time, felt a bit lightheaded after) but today I am a bit nauseous. Still got 5 miles in. Tomorrow morning is the IUI! FX for great motile sperm numbers!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies...af isnt being too bad.

Luv - thanks for the information on the tamoxifen. I had asked my Dr but she said she would have to send me to the RE for that level of intervention. So for now, its clomid.

Cam - Procrastination is the thief of time they say. Get cracking chica!..do your thing. Great that you are finding the motivation to exercise! Love it!

Jada - hope things work out on the job scene soon. Glad to know you are getting the answers you need from these new Doctors.

Blue - I understand how you feel. Hopefully, you, like the rest of us will soon see positive results for all the effort and heartache of ttc.

SMH - How are things going with Rella and the nanny? How are you feeling now? Much better I hope.

AFM - went to the Dr with the DH today. My blood sugar was above normal. Making me think twice about ttc, as to whether to continue as pregnancy usually tips persons who are borderline diabetics over the edge. Need to change my diet and begin an exercise program. Got my Clomid, by the way! Will start tomorrow.

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

Jan, sorry to hear that but praying it all works out!! GL with the Clomid:)

Luv, praying for you!! Can't wait to hear how it goes later!

Cam, hey Hun! I know you will get it all done and whoo hoo for a new locale while fertile!!! Safe travels ;)

Blue, hope she's still being gentle for you and you are moving forward!

AFM, AF had me down and out this evening for a good 3 hours! I had to take meds and lay on my heating/massager pad. Feeling better now but can't fall asleep! Gotta get up in six hours soooo gonna try to wind down...

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo