Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies just sending a hello to everyone.

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning all I'm up watching a movie God's not dead then I'll study a little take my final exam for sociology. I have to go to work at 3-1130 then Sunday I work 7a.m.-1130 pm then home to take a shower then off to get my lady bugs from Georgia.

User Image

9 years ago

bluerose I am glad your iron issue resolved itself! I didn't know fatigue was a symptom, good to look out for that. I know that if iron gets high enough it starts to destroy your organs, especially the liver. Yikes! You'd basically have to go vegan and start donating blood to try and stop that. Sounds like your TWW is going well! :)

Cam you are busy this weekend! GL with your final and your shifts! :)

AFM not much going on, I am starting to walk faster again. I think I am getting "acclimated" :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies! How's everybody doing? Board's been really quiet.

15dpo today. AF should start today. If it doesn't, I test tomorrow.

9 years ago

Morning ladies. Jan how are you feeling? Nothing much over here 26hrs to go

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Had a pretty chill weekend. Drank a couple of beers last night and watched a movie with DH. I guess that's one benefit to taking this month off....beers!! I go back the 14th to go over a treatment plan with my RE. I'm excited and nervous. I really like the new RE though.

How's everyone feeling?

9 years ago

@molldoll- beers are good. Especially in the summer time! Sounds like you had a great weekend.

@janise- hope af doesn't show!

@luv- haha yeah it had my doc just baffled. Young women usually have low iron not high. Apparently birth control in some can cause high iron. Which is what we were guessing happened.

@cam- work thill 11:30 then up early for work again does not sound like a good time to me :(.

Cd28, sore boobs, crampy, and negative test. So I am expecting af once again within the next few days. Temp. Was a little lower this morning as well.

User Image

9 years ago

Like clock work...AF is here.

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Jan, boooo to AF :( hopefully she's not too bad!

Blue, I will probably be right there with you :/ How did the weekend turn out?

Moll, hope you enjoyed them and can't have any very soon :)

Cam, hoping work isn't too grueling!! How are you feeling?

Luv, how you feeling?! Any new symptoms??

A. Rich, how's it going?

AFM, I'm good....so freaking weepy :/ no sore boobs, no cramping, but thinking she will be here on time this Wednesday...

9 years ago

I'm so tired

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo