Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies!

Cam, you're going to do an amazing job and thank goodness she's leaving!!

Luv, saw the pics and that's so awesome :))) Enjoy your time!

Blue, man that's some sleep! I've been sleeping a lot too...but progesterone does that...lol

AFM, running into class we have a quiz and a test tomorrow. My interview is this afternoon!!! Keep me lifted ;)

9 years ago

@luv- thanks for understanding! Thats awesome about the 3+ weeks!! Yay

@jlhart- I am working night shifts (7pm til 715 am) so its basically like getting up at 4 am. Which isn't so fun. Haha. Good luck at your interview and tests!

One more night shift then my crazy weekend starts. Sleep a hit tomorrow. Move my camper into town. Go to a street dance and then get up early because I was suckered into playing slo pitch (haven't played ball in many years and back then it was fastball). There is then a band playing at the beer gardens my parents are putting on. And if we are good at ball we play Sunday. I better get to bed! Have a great day ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

Morning sisters :-)! I am at work and doing ok. I ordered a combo pack of pregnancy tests and opk tests. So I'll be temping and doing opks this month and next month.

User Image

9 years ago

JLH I have everything crossed for your interview! You will be awesome!! :) If they love you half as much as we do you're a shoe-in!

bluerose yikes for that last night shift but it sounds like an amazing weekend! What a fabulous distraction in the TWW :)

Cam that is awesome! It's been a while since you tracked stuff, right? It's always good to size things up and see where you're at now and then :)

moll GL with your HSG today! Thinking of you!

I just went to Walgreens, if you girls are looking for a good deal on prenatal vitamins they are super cheap right now. The Walgreens brand 2-month supply of prenatals + DHA is $18 after coupon! My docs suggested taking prenatals while TTC but I never did because I am reluctant to supplement iron (genetic problems), but I went and got some today. That is way cheaper than they usually are!

9 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies!

Luv: Except for once last month, I haven't tested in more than 6 months....can't handle that level of disappointment. Prefer to just wait for af. My grandma was alergic to supplemental iron, so yeah I can understand your being cautious.

Cam: Hey! I am here. Had a busy day yesterday with the DH.

JLH: I have no doubt you will do well on both the tests and the interview. Best wishes!

Blue: Bummer your schedule is that crazy! Hope you get some real good rest this weekend despite the even crazier schedule you have planned.

Arich: Good morning/afternoon or whatever you are having in NZ right now. How's Zach's weight coming on?

AFM: CD25, 12 dpo...still waiting...no af; poas! Not very hopeful though. My symptoms (which were few) have all but disappeared...just a slight backache remaining.

9 years ago

Cam, best of luck this cycle!!! Hope work goes well :)

Blue, whew...that made me tired reading it but I bet you're going to have an amazing time! Thanks for the well wishes!

Luv, awwww thanks!! That is good for two months worth!! My doc also said to and I would start then forget then just stop :/ I buy mine from GNC but may check those out. Thanks! How's the dh feeling?

Jan, thanks for the warm thoughts too! Maybe no symptoms is a good thing?!

AFM, I'm here at the mall awaiting my turn to get my eyebrows threaded, if I must be in uniform for the interview let my face at least be right, lol. I'm so sore from the pt test yesterday and I've been feeling slightly pms-y for a week now :(( Honeatly not sure what to think, but a few more days to go yet...

9 years ago

@janise he only gained 140grams in the week with extra food and formula top up along with breast milk so doctor for him I'm hoping he just has his fathers body type. On another topic back ache is a sign a lot of woman have back ache and I had no signs of being pg just an itch in my below parts lol fx for you love hopefully your backache is a good backache! Symptoms come and go so don't rule yourself out til you see af! But I'm praying she stats away!!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Cam- I get my eyebrows done religiously. When they look right it makes a big difference. Good luck girl.

Fx to all the ladies waiting to test or for results.

Luv- I'm glad things are going well!!

AFM- my hsg today was so painful I almost vomited. He thinks left tube was blocked and hsg opened her up. Ouch!! I go back on the 14th to come up with a treatment plan.

9 years ago

janise I totally know what you mean, there was about a 6-month period where I didn't test at all either! Good idea to wait on it. I am still hopeful for your weird no-symptoms month :) Being allergic to supplemental iron would suck! My issue is my dad's side has hemochromatosis so we absorb too much iron. I don't have high iron yet but at one point my blood was borderline.

JLH I think your "feeling PMSy" for a long time might be a good thing! I felt pretty PMSy way earlier than usual. I'm sure your eyebrows are lookin' great! Sorry about the soreness, they say cherry juice is good for inflammation if you want to try it :) DH is doing well, I don't think it's hit him yet but he is treating me nice :)

moll that is the best possible news! I think it's actually good that your tube WAS blocked, because that provides an explanation for the trouble you had, and now that it is clear you will double your chances! Sorry it was so harsh though. Take it easy and you will be fine in no time! Glad you are getting a game plan too, yay!

9 years ago • Post starter

@luv- I used to have high iron. It sucked. Everyone was like "oh at least its not low". Well you get basically the same symptoms. I was so tired.

@jlhart- everyone tells me that getting your eyebrows threaded is the best!? Hope the interview went well.

@janise- thanks! Hoping af doesn't show up for you in the next few days!!

@moll- ouch! Sorry the procedure was so painful. I hope it does the trick.

I tried my best with replying from my phone haha. Temp was way up again today. Boobs are sore and slightly crampy.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo