Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Busy weekend due to the travel for the funeral. It went well in regards to the occasion.

In class again this week...AF due Wednesday :/

Will write more later!!

9 years ago

Morning ladies cd 2 feeling ok about to pop some Motrin and get my day started. I'm going to sign up for an agency today and that's it oh yea and start studying for my final in sociology this weekend. Hello my ladies my birthday is coming full speed ahead I'll be wonderful 34 and you guys already know what I wish for so there lol. Anyways be good ladies I'll check in later....Smooches

User Image

9 years ago

G'night ladies!

9 years ago

Gnite ladies

User Image

9 years ago

@cam sorry bout af! Hope she's kind to you! I'm praying for good news for you this cycle!

@jlh hi lady! How are you going? Fingers crossed af stays away!

@janise how's things?

@blue those are some wicked hours you work!

@luv glad your pregnancy is going easy on you so far.

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Double post sorry ladies!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

JLH GL with class this week! AF stay away!!!

Cam I hope this month is your lucky month! Happy early birthday! Any big plans?

Hi to all the other gals too!

AFM put another HPT pic up if you want to check it out. I slept in until 7:15 today so I won't be able to walk outside (already gets too hot). Treadmill time! YAY. :-X LOL

9 years ago • Post starter

Good luck on the treadmill!!! I have nothing planned yet hopefully the husband does! Thanks a bunch CD 3 feeling great!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello lovely ladies! I was down all weekend with tummy troubles and a migraine. Feeling much better today. I'm ovulating but today is my sonohystogram and Thursday is my HSG so Dr says its my month off. I'm having trouble with that concept but I guess its for the best. I'm glad to see everyone is moving along pretty good.

CAM- sorry about sleeplessness. I get that too. I'll be tired but just toss and turn for hours. So frustrating.

9 years ago

@moll- glad to hear you ar3 feeling better!

@cam- happy to hear cd 3 is good. I hope your man has something exciting planned for you! My man also turns 34 this year.

@luv- have a good treadmill run!

I wasn't able to temp yesterday. But today my temp is up. Which kind of sucks considering I have been living at work and havent had a chance to bd. Ah well, what's another month at this point. My children would already have a larger age gap than I'd want anyway. Taking my son to swimming lessons today and then hopefully a nap before a night shift.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo