Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 594 Replies | Last Page

@jlhart- sorry to hear about af. :( good luck with this next cycle.

@luv- Glad to hear your lunch went well. Good luck with your u/s.

@cam- Sorry to hear that you got sick. But great job exercising!

The spotting is still just that, spotting. So kind of just waiting around. Hoping she comes and goes before my pap at the end of the month. It is currently 2:40 am.... I will finally be in bed by 7:30 am! Haha counting down.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam thanks! Hope you are doing okay after your awesome workout...sore?

JLH sorry you feel AF coming :( Laundry + AF = booo! What is Bunco? I am very curious about this :)

SMH I posted a bit about the lunch but it went well and I did not cry, haha :) Although a family with like 3-4 kids all under the age of 2 decided to sit directly behind my friend...that was fun to look at. I probably used inappropriate language a few times cuz the mother gave me the ol' side eye, but hell, I was there first so she and her brood can deal with it! The restaurant was almost empty and she took the booth right next to ours...go figure.

janise welcome to the new thread! How ya doing?

bluerose ugh spotting sucks. So ambiguous. FX that everything is resolved before your pap! And sorry you don't get to sleep at a reasonable time! That must be extra fun. Hugs hun :(

AFM it is 4 AM and I've been awake for about an hour. Just waiting around until a reasonable hour so I can wake DH up to BD before I leave for my appt. Temps still low even though I had a worrisome moment last night with a hot flash, but I think it's just a side effect of the meds. DH has taken a lot of vacation days at home lately so I am looking forward to some alone time on my little doctor's visit road trip. ;)

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv omg yesssss sore it is. Af is gone so we just bd I could not move. I have to get up and ready for church now, but I will do a little stretch first. Gm ladies!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Morning ladies!

Luv: I'm fine thanks. just waiting on af to come. Then, its on Clomid. Really hope that works...I'm so over ttc!

Blue, Jada: so sorry about af. Bummer!

Cam: sorry about your sore muscles. Once you get into a routine, I'm sure you won't feel so bad. Listen to Luv, she is the expert.

AFM: just waiting now...2 more days to go before Af. No cramps..just slightly sore boobs, which is the norm for me. No doubt she will show up on time. I feel so sorry for the DH...he has even picked out a name!

9 years ago

Cam yay for soreness! It's an excellent reminder that you did something good :) I LOL'd at your "BD/can't move" story. Days after hard workouts when we BD my hips often come out of alignment, so I lay there trying to pop them back into place afterward, the things we go through!!! What helps sore muscles: ice baths (scary but surprisingly pleasant), NSAIDs, protein and plenty of fluids!

janise I hope AF stays away but it's good to get into a "bring her on" mindset anyway! Did your DH pick out a girls and a boys name or just one? I have no doubt that the Clomid will make your ovaries go berserk! I know mine were!

AFM just got back from my u/s and it went great! Follicle is 18 mm now and lining is 7.6 mm. Gonna do the Ovidrel trigger tonight and get the IUI on Tuesday morning (which will be CD 15). So happy that this is shaping up to be a somewhat normal cycle!!

Luv, he's only picked out one girl's name! If we were to have a boy, he'd be going back to the drawing board.

9 years ago

Hi ladies...CD1...

9 years ago

@jada: sorry about AF :(

@luv: I posted my comment about lunch 2 seconds after you created the new page. my phone must have delayed the post. Sounds like you are having a great cycle!! Everything crossed for you!

Hi to Cam, janise, and blue and everyone else!

User Image

9 years ago

Oh well...think Im out a little early. Spotting has started.

9 years ago

JLH ugh oh no sorry about AF. :( Hang in there sweetie.

janise sorry also about your spotting! Geez. Glad you have an awesome plan coming up!

SMH thanks girl! Here's hoping!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo