Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 594 Replies | Last Page

I am so elated for you I can not wait until the results :-)!!!! Once January gets here I'll start the Rn program which is 16 months.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam that is awesome! Getting a nursing degree is so hard, you are a smart cookie :)

OMG I am shaking. Just called the lab and my second beta was 151 which is almost exactly double (first was 75, which was 46 hours ago). This is actually happening!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

@luv....yayyyyyyyy

@blu...awesome about the opk. Time to get to business!!

AFM just hanging out waiting for sonohystogram Tues.

9 years ago

Yesssss luv this is it sweetie!!!!!!! This is so personal for me! I'm one of yourbiggest ccheerleaders! Go luv go luv, it's so exciting to witness this! Ok back to my homework.....go luv!!! Congrats congrats congrats.

User Image

9 years ago

Luv: so ridiculously happy for you!! enjoy every min of your pregnancy :) I cant wait to follow along your journey.

still praying and wishing for everyone else to get their bfp! you are amazing women who will all make amazing mamas!

User Image

9 years ago

@luv: yaaaaaaaaaay!! Perfect doubling beta baby!!! Congrats.

Sorry I'm not replying to anyone else. Hope to catch up soon!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks so much girls! I love you all...the sisters I never had :)

Double post!

Luv: Your news warms my heart! So happy for you!

9 years ago

Awwww my luvie wuvie is already emotional I love it and I love you too luv! I'm a virtual auntie!!!!!
Jada where are you babes?
Smh how are you honey bunny plus my virtual niece Rella?
I'm chilling at home watching tv with the dh. I love this new tv series called finding Carter ohhh I love it it's about a kidnapped girl returning home after 13 years and giving her real mom hell because she miss the kidnapper mommy.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo