Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 594 Replies | Last Page

bluerose thanks! And woohoo for positive OPK! All my homegirls are ovulating in unison :) I predict at least 2 BFPs in August!

9 years ago • Post starter

Yayyyyyy I'm so happy!!!! Luv you are blessed!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies..how goes?

Moll: Great that you like your new RE. I hope things work out for you there.

Jada: He ran into you or your car? Either way can be pretty painful. Glad you are ok.

Blue: Have you ever tried supplementation - vitex, maca, etc?

MamaKB: You have been stalking! ha! How are you? Your baby's now gotten her shots...just shows how long I've been here. I remember your announcement.

Cam: What's going on girlie? Any symptoms yet?

Luv: Glad to hear you beta is in the normal range!

AFM: Waiting game...TWW. No sore boobies yet! That's a relief!!

9 years ago

Jan only sore boobs since cd 15 burning nips shortly afterwards only time will tell. CD 21 and counting

User Image

9 years ago

@luv- I hope you are right and leading the way to bfp's!

@Janise - I tried Vitex for a few months. It made my pms worse ha. Haven't tried anything else. I was discouraged with the vitex. Good luck in the tww!

User Image

9 years ago

At work. Just popping in to say temp isn't up yet. Cd18.

User Image

9 years ago

CD 22 temp went down to 98.2 from 98.6 yesterday.another day down I want to go sign up for an agency but I don't have my social security card my so I must go apply for that first. I was going to take off from school for a semester but changed my mind I'll still do online so I signed up for statistics and English 2. I hope everyone's day is going ok. Drop by later.

User Image

9 years ago

@luv 75 is awesome mine at 14dpo were 50 so yay for you!!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Luv how are you feeling babycakes?

User Image

9 years ago

janise agreed I remember all the pregnancy announcements too! I sometimes wonder whatever happened to a lot of the original ones, like 3lil :) Glad your boobs don't hurt yet!

Cam hey hun! Wow you are such a go-getter, skipping your semester off! How many more semesters do you have left? I hope your temp drop is implantation!! I'm feeling good thanks for asking! :)

bluerose hope your temp goes up soon! Try to enjoy the BDing :)

a.rich thanks for sharing that, it's amazing how the levels can vary from person to person...all that matters is that they double in a reasonable time!

AFM 15 DPO, went in for another blood draw today, they're letting me call the lab directly for my results so I'm hoping to know in an hour or so. I will of course let you guys know ASAP! FX that my levels are at LEAST 125 because that would be doubling within the appropriate time frame. Feeling good, I'm a bit nauseous but honestly I have nothing nothing nothing to complain about. I wish nausea on each and every one of you gals very soon :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo