Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@calvingirl. I think the hat means achievements/badges. I don't like this new layout either. Think you have to go to "Account Settings" where your picture is at the top.

I started the progesterone cream last night as I was having creamy-lotiony cm and the one lady said that ovulation is over and to start that night. I got the lavender cream as well and it has a really strong scent. Hope hubby don't mind it to much. Temp rose to 98.1 from yesterday. I believe my temps are all over the place because I am also taking Maca and heard that it can do weird things to temps. So, I am hoping that things will eventually even themselves out. I have also cut back on my caffeine intake while I work and just drink water. Plus my girlfriend and I climb 7 flights of stairs (168 steps) from the bottom to the top then back down to the bottom.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Im one week off of Coffee!!!

User image

6 years ago

Hey ladies any suggestions on what else I can do during the folliuclar and ovulation stage besides clomid? Hows everyone doing?

User image

6 years ago

Shanta, i am currently on clomid. I'd like to conceive naturally but as I'm 39 and never been pregnant without clomid, my fertility isn't the greatest. Ttc #2. I got my positive opk yest and this morning, so fx! Now, the tww.

6 years ago

Dragonfly - sounds like you are doing everything you can. Hopefully, the progesterone cream will help. I love lavender, I think it helps me sleep better, so hopefully your husband will feel the same way. Good for you cutting back on caffeine, they say too much can lead to early miscarriage, but who really knows!
Shanta - great job on cutting out caffeine. I did that for a long time, but recently have gone back to having just a bit a day as I really think that I am probably never going to conceive again at my age. I have great hopes for all of you though!
Kelliria, - Good luck, don't you just hate the TWW??? Ugh!
Calvingirl - how are things going with you?

AFM- I've reached 13dpo (my lp has been around 11 -12 dpo for a long time) but I think the progesterone I am taking is what has lengthened my cycle. Tested this morning and got a BFN. I did have 4 days of positive OPKs, so my O date could be off by a day or two (later) so I may only be 11 dpo. IDK what to do, if I should just stop taking the Progesterone, or keep taking it. Usually AF will show up even while taking it, but so far nothing. Any suggestions?
Much love ladies, and !

User image

6 years ago

@TurtleBaby. I would keep taking it till AF shows.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Here is my chart. I'm pretty sure that I am not 6dpo. Can someone take a look to see when I ovulated. I got my +OPK on CD14 (Jan 20). I hope we stand a chance this month as I have a good feeling about this one. Thank you ladies.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

I do hate the tww. I wish i could chart. I wake up about every 2-4 hrs and have slight insomnia so my temps are all over the place. I use opks and i have ovulation cramps the day after pos opk. I dont know if i O before, after or during the cramps though. I bd that day and the days before.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. The day you get the +OPK you will ovulate in the next 24-36hrs. I never used to use OPK and I just go by the cramps as well but I wanted to take the guessing out. They say to BD after a +OPK for the next couple days so I would get busy tonight if you haven't already. If you look at my chart (above) I got my +OPK on CD 14 and with my temp dip on CD16 was when I think I ovulated. I know every woman is different so hope this helps you in a way. Are you taking anything to help you this cycle? Prenatal vitamines, Baby Asprin, EPO?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi everyone! @Turtlebaby - I would keep using the cream for a few more days. I might lengthen your cycle a little, but won't hold off AF forever if you aren't preggo.
@Dragonfly23 - you know, it's weird. Most people O after the 24-36 hrs after a positive OPK, but I have always O'd at the 48 hr mark. Even confirmed by ultrasound when I was seeing an RE. Always takes two days and AF comes exactly 14 days afterwards. I might be old, but I'm incredibly regular. :) I BD the minute I see the surge start coming though - the line starts getting darker and it's on!

Today I'm about 7-8 dpo. No real symptoms that I can't attribute to the progesterone cream I'm using twice a day. I just learned that Amazon sells progesterone pee strips!! I ordered some and they come in tomorrow. You dip it in urine, and if it's positive, your progesterone is over 10. Good way to confirm ovulation and/or low progesterone. Since we changed insurance, I can't go to an RE anymore without $1000's of dollars, so anything I can test at home with my own knowledge, I do. I'll let you know how they work!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo