Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Got my yes this morn with my ovulation . .

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Hey ladies, How are you guys doing this week? As for me im just staying positive and enjoying baby making week ( what I like t call it) lol I claim this is my month!

User image

6 years ago

Hi, Shanta!! Doing good! 12dpo. Not testing til I'm late. I don't stress as much. I feel like I'm gonna start. Cramping on one side then the other. Boobs not sore. It feels like it is on it's way. But, all i can do is keep on trying. Atleast the supplements I've been taking has made my periods longer. They were 28/29 days. Last 2 months were 25/24 days. I'm on cd26 and haven't started yet. So that's a plus. Getting hormones back on track.
Have fun with your bding this week! My favorite time of the month!

6 years ago

9 Dpo. And tested this am w fmu. Lol - bfn. Not shocked. Lots of stomach and back pain. But I think it’s simply bc my husband and I are down with the stomach flu. Ugh.

I am due to start Monday 3/5. I will try again to hold out to test then

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

Thats awesome ladies...Kerlina I think Clomid is making my periods 28/29 days before it was like 26/27. We had a great bding week. We did the every other day method. Then we ended the bding week on a date and hotel room so I hope no pray this is our month. It feels like he is fully on board and we are gonna make this happen.

User image

6 years ago

and now the tww.ughugh

User image

6 years ago

Good luck! I was waiting to test tomorrow because today was my start date and she came. So, on with next month. I am adding maca and royal jelly to my mix of co q10, vit b complex and prenatal. On clomid and preseed too. I feel like a pharmacy. Lol.????

6 years ago

Thanks Kerlina and uggh next month will be the monhth.. I am kind of nervous as I just read that if you use FMU first morning urine for the OPK that it gives false positive, Have yall heard of this? I have to stop reading this stuff..lol and Good Morning

User image

6 years ago

Well now im nervous as I never knew that you shouldn't use the FMU for the OPK..ugg now im nervous thinking i may have missed it..

User image

6 years ago

It always good to use midmorning around 10 and mid-evening about 6-8 for opk

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo