Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Took a test this morn and it was negative....its sad but im gone make some major changes to get pregnant soon.

User image

6 years ago

I think im going to try Geritol with my clomid anyone heard of any success stories?

User image

6 years ago

Hi ladies! It's good to see all of you. I used to be more active on here, under a different name, but decided to leave for a break. I'm back on the ttc crazy train now and am so glad to have other women to discuss things with.
I'm probably the oldest one of you, at 49, but I know I can still conceive, I have faith and 2 chemicals in the last 6 months, so I know it's still a possibility. I'm looking forward to following along with you all on this journey. My husband and I have decided that we are only trying naturally, as Donor Egg and Donor Embryo are something we have fully looked into, but decided is not for us.
I have a positive OPK today CD13 and have been bding EOD and will continue!
I wish you all tons of

User image

6 years ago

Good luck Turtlebaby!

At this point I think I am open to anything. Wish I had though ahead when I was younger and frozen my own eggs, but I never thought I would be in this boat. I actually wish I had known about all of this stuff when I was younger. I definitely would have donated eggs as well. It is heartbreaking that so many deserving parents struggle to have the family that they want.

Anyway, hindsight is 20/20.

6 years ago

@Shanta77

There are a lot of products out there that some women swear by and in the end who knows what really got them their BFP. I say try it all as long as its not something harmful to you health. Good luck!!!!

6 years ago

Hi everyone. Mind if I join in? My DH and I have one daughter who will be 2 the end of March and we have been actively trying for another baby since April-May 2017 with no luck. I was looking at buying progesterone cream emerita pro gest cream but I am not sure which one to get as one looks like the original and the other has a lavender scent. Does anyone know much about it?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good luck Dragonfly!

Sorry don't much about it. I was using DreamBrands Internal Harmony Progesterone Cream for a while.

6 years ago

@Smartbaby. Thank you for your response. I hope someone can help me before I settle down and just choose a product. How do you like the product you are using?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

You are so right Smartbaby if i know what i know now I would have started to try earlier than now. I called myself getting my life in order first then I woke up and I was 40. I am oulling all the stops I got clomid, Robitussin im going to try Geritol and acupuncture. I hope they dont count each other out cuz im doing them all..lol

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly - the product was fine...I used it for about 6mos...I was able to get it online through Walmart and in-store at CVS.

I don't know if it helps...I was using that and taking a lot of other supplements at the time. My cycle seemed to be better, but who knows which thing was actually helping.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo