Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 410 Replies | Last Page

OK ladies. My stomach is twisting and turning like I have the stomach flu but I don't (if that makes sense) It has been doing this for a few days now, not really sure how to deal with this. Any other ladies ever dealt with this.

User image

6 years ago

Christlover have you tried preggy pops? I used them with my pregnancy and it helped a lot.

6 years ago

I haven't, where would I get them, I'm in the US if that makes a difference. It is making me crazy because I need to go to the store for our weekly shopping but it is worse when I stand or lay flat. Out of all my pregnancies I have never felt like this

User image

6 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm leaving for vacation early tomorrow morning - like 3am early to fly to FL to get on a week long cruise with my husband. I'm very excited. However, I'm also 10dpo and have no clue if I'm out or not. I'm still getting BFNs but I've never gotten a positive before 11dpo anyway, and I could be off on ovulation by a day so could be 9dpo right now. I've packed a few pregnancy tests because I just can't possibly wait the whole 7 days with phantom symptoms lol. I'm still on the progesterone cream, so I have all the breast tenderness, sore nipples, UTI feeling, dizzy, nauseous one minute, super hungry another - I've been at this enough to know this is all PMS/in my head probably. The only weird symptom so far is extreme thirst! I can't get enough to drink and I"m chugging everything. I think I drank half a gallon of milk today. Anyway...cross your fingers for me. Either way, I'm going to enjoy this time off. Update you when I get back! Good luck to everyone and hope I come back in 7 days to all of your BFPs!

6 years ago

Christlover you can order from Amazon or the maternity store Destination Maternity had them at the register on counter. They saved my life! The dr prescribed ondansetron (sp? Lol.) and they worked too. Im in ohio.

6 years ago

@Calvingirl. Have a safe trip and just relax. I have high hopes for you because those are pretty much the same symptoms I got while being on progesterone cream.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Calvingirl have a blast on your cruise!

6 years ago

Good morning..have fun on your cruise Calvingirl....well ladies baby making week has arrived....we are gonna do the every other day method....this has to be the month

User image

6 years ago

Good luck shanta77! Just remain positive and have fun!
I am 8 dpo today. Had some cramping last night but i feel out. My boobs are usually sore by now and i just dont feel pregnant. I have 2 rounds of clomid left but im thinking about not taking it. My last 2 periods have been short and im on cd 22 and the cramping feels the same too. I'm afraid I'm gonna start in a few days again. I may try EPO and vitex with royal jelly. Thats atleast natural. The clomid worked last time but this time it seems to be not working with my body the same. I'm so confused with my body!

6 years ago

Thanks I neeed this to be the month!!..lol

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo