Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@shanta77. Your Welcome!

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm late to the party, but my name is Shan & me & hubby just started TTC baby #2 officially last month. had been doing slight things to prepare, but stopped taking BC recently. I have PCOS & conceived my daughter after the pill so I'm trying that again this time too. Lookin forward to chatting with you all.

6 years ago

Welcome, Walsha! I am 39, from ohio, have a 2yr old dd and am 5w4d today. Ive stayed on to cheer on my cyber girls and lean a shoulder when needed. I've been to other sites but love this one the best!
What cycle day are you on? Waiting to O or in the tww? Good luck to you and if there is anything you have questions about, feel free to ask! All the ladies on all the forums are very welcoming and supportive.

6 years ago

Hi! I'm currently on cycle day 8. I've started testing with OPKs just to see if I will ovulate this cycle since I just stopped the pill. I wasn't taking it correctly most of March anyways so I just stopped & hopefully this helped get things started like last time!

6 years ago

Cycle started 2 days late......... so let the month begin....

Hey everyone!!

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. Truely sorry that AF showed up. Was your friend upset when he found out?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

a little as he knows that its his fault we are not doing it enough... Im praying for a good BD month with him or im looking at my other options

User image

6 years ago

i think im adding some extra folic acid this month,,,any other suggestions that you guys think i can add?

User image

6 years ago

is anyone still inhere or did we move to ttc 2019?

User image

6 years ago

@shanta77. I'm here. Are you taking anything else to help boost your chances like Baby Asprin, pre-seed, etc?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo