Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@shanta. I'm CD 7 today and just started the OPK tests once a day starting yesterday afternoon. It was negative of course, but it was already pretty dark. I think I'm ovulating early every month - or not ovulating at all. This month I have the progesterone strips to confirm ovulation as well, but those are expensive. I took one yesterday to establish a baseline and then I take one at 6dpo to see if my progesterone is rising sufficiently. Anyway, doesn't matter at all if I can't get DH to BD. He's been so uninterested lately. Like he turned 40 last month and his testosterone just tanked. It's very frustrating...we've only been married 3 yrs. We're supposed to still be like bunnies!
How's everyone else doing?

6 years ago

Calvin girl we are cycle buddies. I am 8 dpo today, The two week wait is so torturous for me i try and think positive and think im pregnant adn then a let down i dont know what to think..lol I so understand where you are coming from Calvingirl. I asked my ex to help me get preggo and he agreed and is but now im catching those old feelings and he is just sticking to the script like a robot I hope i am not playing Russian roulette with my heart while trying to make a baby. So im just trying not to stress myself worrying about that stuff and try and focus on this baby im gone make! I worry im going to go into a depression if I dont get pregnant soon.
hoe do u use the progesterone strips and where do I get them?

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly I have to go to the doctor tomorrow for labs. Yes, I am strong on home remedies, elderberry and bone broth, and onions in the socks. I don't want so many meds in our bodies if not needed. I am terrible at remembering anything when was your ovulation day?

@calvingirl put on some sexy clothing and turn up the heat. Get his blood going while he's at work ;-)

@shanta77 Girl, I don't know how you can emotionally do make a baby with your ex your one strong girl! Wish you the best. If you don't want to be with your ex try to think of why you guys broke up, maybe that will help guard your heart. Make a baby!

User image

6 years ago

HOw do you connect with a cycle buddy through the new system?

User image

6 years ago

@christlover its so hard but i shall see this through for my baby ..loll

User image

6 years ago

@christlover. I believe it was Jan 22. I have my first ultrasound booked for Feb 21. I am feeling anxious about it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 have to keep me posted I think mine was Jan 20th! I go in tomorrow for my labs again.

User image

6 years ago

Hi all.

I am 17dpo and so afraid to test..

Besides my boobs being sore, which is normal before af, I've been feeling like af is coming for a week now. Cramping, 'period poops,' and constantly running to the bathroom bc I feel like I'm bleeding!

I'm 4 days late today but since this wasn't completely planned, I am terrified to take a test.

Is it normal to feel like af is coming as a pregnancy symptom?

6 years ago

Thats how I felt with my last @me3shh go ahead and test. Let us know what you get!!

User image

6 years ago

@christlover sorry if I'm dumb lol - you felt that way with a bfp?

I'm so nervous omg.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo