Community post

Question

8 days late

Im 8 days late, got bfn first and second and 4th day late. Boobs hurt and nipples are sensitive. I had period may 9th od may 23rd and spotted may 27, 28 and 29 it was very very light and pink and brown, only seen when wiped. I was due for af june 4th, no show and as i said i had bfn. Im scared to test because ive been trying for 3 years now and hate seeing that bfn. Tonight ive been cramping here and there and my hips hurt almost like ive done alot of dancing and i havent. Stomach feels as if i done 100 sit ups and hurts when i cough. When should i test or could i be preg?

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Im 3 days late and I have the same sort of symptoms as you. Maybe you ovulated later than you thought. Have you gone for blood work yet?

5 years ago

No i haven't. Kinda scared to get another neg. Ive been so nauseous since ive gotten up today.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi just wondering if you have tested? My period started on 9th May too but I ovulated on cd23. I got a few questionable faint bfps but nothing convincing yet, it’s driving me mad! X

5 years ago

Still havent started and tests are showing neg for urine and blood. Not sure whats going on with me

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo