Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Yes with my last child I felt like I was on af but with no bleeding before I got my BFP. Take the nervous feeling away and test :-)

User image

6 years ago

I'm going mad...lol evetthing6i feel is a symptom..lol. hey ladies

User image

6 years ago

I feel ya @shanta
Tww is the worst!

Except now it's over and I'm too afraid to test lol 5 days late. :o

6 years ago

Go ahead and test....

User image

6 years ago

I plan on it tomorrow. We're getting 10 inches of snow at the moment and I have none here.

6 years ago

come on girl test test test. better to know now ;-) be your cheer team :-)

User image

6 years ago

Yall probably think I'm crazy for not testing yet. Lol.

6 years ago

@shanta77 - the progesterone strips I got on amazon. They were like $38 for only 7 tests, but you don't use them as often like OPKs so they'll probably last me 3 or 4 months. They are pee dip strips just like the cheap internet OPKs. But you read them opposite, essentially, with lines being a bad thing, not a good thing. First they recommend you take one in the beginning of your cycle after AF (about CD6 or CD7) to measure your normal level of progesterone. Two lines should come up, fairly dark - this means you DON'T have progesterone in your body - this is a baseline. THEN...about 6-7 days AFTER ovulation, you take another one and if there is only ONE line, then your progesterone level is more than 10 and you can confirm ovulation. You probably can't get them in time for this cycle, but you could use it next cycle, or test to see if your progesterone is over the right level. I've been diagnosed with low progesterone during the luteal phase, so it's something I wanted to be able to test without going to the doctor. Last cycle, I did a strip on 10 dpo, a little late since it was past the peak, and there were two lines, but one was very faint - which probably means my progesterone was 8 or 9 at that time. So I probably ovulated, but definitely didn't conceive (which I didn't.)

It's just a tool - I just like knowing what is going on in my body at all times and it kills me that I can't figure out why I can't seem to get pregnant.

6 years ago

@me3shh I would go crazy for not testing. Whats holding you back?

User image

6 years ago

Unfortunately it's not the best timing for pregnancy... So I'm scared.

Prior to, I was trying but was taking a break due to some family emergency.

I guess God has a plan though, so we'll see.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo