Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Thanks, christlover. I may worry too much cause I know my clock is ticking. The change in my cycles and opks are real though. It will be ok. I just have to get used to the changes.
What cd are you on?

6 years ago

@kelliria - yes, Vitex and clomid cancel eachother out apparently so you can't take them at the same time. I was on clomid several cycles before but I was never successful. We ovulated, but I think it was killing my lining, so nothing stuck. I went to an RE and got monitored and was put on Femara instead. That got better results (more mature follicles) and the only time we got a positive in the last 2 yrs was on femara and the trigger shot. I'd get on it again, but my OB won't prescribe it and my RE won't take my insurance anymore. I can't afford the appts and the ultrasounds at the fertility clinic. :( So I figured we'd give vitex a try. I might get some balck market femara since I know it works for me and I never produced too many eggs (hyperovulation), but you didn't hear me say that....

6 years ago

That's what I did kerllira.. .mim getting the rest now...I was about to go ape shit..lol

User image

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Just got home from my ultrasound and I am 6w 2 days with ONE strong heartbeat. Next ultrasound is April 3. Hope everyone here is doing well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Hi Ladies! I'm currently 4dpo, got a super dark OPK on Friday morning and I swear I feel pregnant - hopefully it's not just in my head from wanting it so badly. I found out I was pregnant last October (I knew at 3.5 weeks because I could smell everything from a mile away and I took an FRER and sure as sh*t it was positive... at a 10 week appt the dr tried finding heartbeat w/doppler and couldn't - sent me for ultrasound and baby was measuring 8.5 weeks with no heartbeat - devastated wasn't even the word, my whole world was CRUSHED, but I'm trying to focus on the positives and right now I am feeling pretty positive that I am pregnant again! That would be a MIRACLE! Only had 1 period since my D&C that was on Dec 6th, so I am hoping and praying that this is my sticky bean! Anyone else a POAS addict like me? I already started even though I know they won't show up positive yet. My symptoms? tingling/larger breasts, moodiness on and off, slight headache (always a sign for me), pronounced veins (another sign for me), extra milky/creamy cm (usually dried up by now if AF is coming) and I just "feel pregnant". Would LOVE to have some TWW buddies! I usually have a 26 day cycle (not sure if it would differ after D&C, but it didn't the last D&C I had 2 years ago for another missed mc) which would make AF due to arrive on March 2nd...

6 years ago

Awe, im so happy for you dragonfly23. Im glad the heartbeat was strong and everything goes well the rest of your pregnancy! Congrats!!

6 years ago

Hi, bb2017! Im 2dpo. Fingers crossed for us!
Im sorry about your mmc. I had one 4 yrs ago. My 7w1d appt was great. Went for 13w checkup and the baby was still measuring 7w1d. It must have passed the same day. It was hard cause i continued to have symptoms and even gained a few pounds during the 6w i was still carrying "him". I hope this is your month and you het your rainbow baby!

6 years ago

Ok ladies I have been pretty quiet, today I am having some slight cramping, vagina (pelvic area) feels swollen. According to my ovulation date I am 6wks 3 days. I have history of mc so I am trying to keep my mind happy and positive.

User image

6 years ago

@christlover, did you post you were pregnant on here? I still thought you were ttc. Im happy for you! Try not to stress too much. I had cramps the whole pregnancy with Ruthie. Your body is changing and stretching. Hopefully, all will be well!

6 years ago

No worries @Kelliria I haven't posted anywhere really. I have kept it to myself and my husband really due to my history. I am scared to tell anyone right now honestly. But in a previous post of mine I got more into that on why which has nothing to do with my history. I have yet to call the doc to get my appointment set up also. I was going to wait until the end of the month or beginning of March after I hit 8 wks. Idk maybe its silly of me.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo