Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 410 Replies | Last Page

What's that dragon?

User image

5 years ago

A first response early response- 6 days sooner than other tests. It is white with pink. They are pretty good. I really like the dollar store/walmart brand.

5 years ago

@Kelliria. Thank you. Didn't have much energy today and just wanted to nap but my daughter wouldn't nap either.

@Shanta77. I've only used first response 6 days sooner and I trust them for their reliability. I've actually never used the dollar store ones or walmart tests so can't comment on them. However, I did see a line on the blue dye one and really hope it's viable and that the baby sticks and latches on good. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Yea I used the 6 days sooner but it was negative..however I havent used early morning urine as of yet..I have a dollar.one for the morning..took one after work and it was negative

User image

5 years ago

I pray it's not early menopause

User image

5 years ago

Update...still no period...still negative test

User image

5 years ago

At this point it must be stress keeping it away or something..I dont feel pregnant nor do I feel like my cycle is coming

User image

5 years ago

@Shanta77. Do you temp or check cervix at all? Those may be able to help you. I hope it's not menopause as I'm not sure how old you are.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I'm 41...and no I've never checked that or anything

User image

5 years ago

Cycle day 37 and still no period and still negative on test.. im so nervous at this point!!! anyone hear of being pregnant and negative on test?

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo