Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies how are you doing? is everyone ok? hows the pregnancies and stuff. I am coming out of my funk. Im almost trying to decide if I should put it on hold as he is not taking it seriously. I still used the progesterone cream it has me using the bathroom something serious.

User image

6 years ago

Hi, Shanta! Glad to hear from you! I am sorry your friend is not taking things seriously. Especially nerve-wracking when you are taking fertility meds. There is a short window to take it. I am sorry things are not going as planned.
I am ok. 5w1d today. Feel pretty good. Not many symptoms yet so getting my hcg is my only indicator I'm really pregnant. Lol. I am ready for symptoms so my mind will ease.

6 years ago

Shanta...yeah, that's a bummer. If he won't even show up for the fun part, that's not good. Yeah, the progesterone cream does a number on my gastrointestinal situation. Sometimes it helps (I have IBS) but mostly it just makes it worse.

6 years ago

Calvingirl, not to be gross but i have had diarreah for week and a half. Usually i get super constipated. My dr said if i wanted the cream she would prescribe it. Im just a little questionable on whether or not it is a bad sign having loose bm. Sorry, i can ask stuff here im embarrassed to ask other ppl.

6 years ago

I have heard progesterone cream wont hurt and if it helps get things back in a regular groove I'll try it!

6 years ago

we were able to do it the night before i got a positive on the OPK so im still pray full it caught the egg.. Pray with me ladies!!

User image

6 years ago

Yea! You got one in! I usually get pos opk and o the next day. This time around i got my pos opk, bd a few hrs later, O'd 2 days later. So, you have a good chance still!! I'll probably have another girl since the time was 2 days in between, but i am ok with that. Hoping for a boy since this is my last.

6 years ago

That gives me hope....

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. Good luck. I hope you caught the egg in time. I care a lot about people (whom I don't know/know) and don't want to see them get hurt. I really hope your friend is really serious about having a baby. I would hate for you to get pregnant and him saying "see ya" and then you will be left as a single mother. If things don't progress for you this cycle, I would consider another option for getting pregnant. Not sure if I told you but a friend and mine and her ex boyfriend were trying and she was on fertility pills, she got pregnant and now he wants nothing to do with the baby. I'm not trying to get your hopes up but I strongly believe a baby needs two people in his/her life who is around all the time and not just part of the time.

@calvingirl. I too have IBS and last night was one of the worst ones ever. I barely had the appetite to eat. Thank goodness with some tums I was able to get some food down. I didn't really have any bad diarrhea while on the cream. I think it's from the food passing the intestine too quickly.

@Kelliria. This is my last pregnancy as well and hoping for a boy as we have a girl already and I am not even sure when I ovulated as the Doctor put my due date as Oct 14 and the sonographer dated me Oct 11. We BD CD 7, 11, 13, and 15. Got the "yes" on my First Response Ovulation kit on CD 14. Any ideas on when I ovulated? I stopped temping at 6dpo to relieve some of the stress of the nasty tww. My first pregnancy I craved a lot of sweets, this pregnancy I have been eating a lot of pickles and some spicy foods against my IBS stomach and hardly any sweets. Asked hubby if he wanted to find out the sex of the baby and he does want to know as it is easier to plan things. I'm just not sure if I want to find out by blood work (NIPT) or by the next ultrasound the end of May, which seems so far away.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, i will be getting the harmony test at 10w. It's recommend by dr where i am advanced maternal age. With my girl i craved meat, cheese and veggies. I am having aversions with any food right now. No puking, just nauseous. I didnt crave with dd til 2/3 trimester.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo