Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@Shanta77. You have to go to tickers. And in there you will select Pregnancy test and then you fill out a couple questions on when you plan on testing and you will get a ticker like mine. Hope it works for you. I like the old ticker better as it gives you your DPO and you don't have to guess.

@CalvinGirl. That's weird that the site bumped you back. The site bumped me ahead to my surprise. I hope your doctor will give you suppositories if that helped you the last time.

@Christlover. I just started taking it because I was spotting before my AF which I never did and I lacked the lotiony cm after ovulation so I figured that I would give it a try.

As for me, 8dpo and I didn't temp this morning and feel much better not knowing what my temp is. I did however took a test (posted) and I swear that I saw a very faint line and not sure what to think of it. I don't want to be let down again like last month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 does everyone have to have the lotiony cm? I have never had that

User image

6 years ago

@christlover. I am not sure to be honest. I just know that creamy would mean progesterone is in the body. Do you spot before your period? How long have you been trying?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I don't spot before my period and 2 cycles so far. I have had snotty like cm (the feeling is like snot, not clumpy not real real stretchy but stretches some on toilet paper it has small light yellowish kinda tint) the last day or two. cm is only collected them I physically check not while wiping

User image

6 years ago

@christlover. I had that too a couple days ago and thought nothing of it. I don't like checking my cervix as I don't know enough about it and on the other hand, I sort of know and if it is open I get panick attacks so I just don't bother anymore. Hope this is your month. When do you plan on testing? Can't remember if that was asked.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies, very new here just looking for someone to talk to about my situation, currently 11 dpo and tested negative this morning. I also tested yesterday and it looked kind of like a line nearly straight away so I am very confused. Tis is the only month that I have this strong feeling that I am pregnant. My boobs and nipple have been sore/sensitive since straight after ovulation and have not eased up. This is not normal for me! Af due in 3 days not sure whether to test again or just wait and see if af shows up!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I have 4 days it says to test, but I'm impatient so most likely will tomorrow for the next few days lol. When do you test? How long have you been TTC?

@fitzerl I would test but like mentioned I am impatient all the way. I am going to test tomorrow at 11dpo. I have been having poking feeling in my groin, sometimes on one side and others all over. what is your ttc journey?

User image

6 years ago

@christlover. The ticker only goes based on the input you put in on when you plan on testing. But, by all means test whenever you feel is the right time. I plan on testing every day as I don't want the same thing to happen like last month. My husband and I have been trying for about 8 months. The last pregnancy it only took a few months of trying. It looks like we are testing the same day.

@FITZERL. I too feel that this is my month and knew since ovulation. Only time will tell. I would test tomorrow and see if a line shows up.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@christlover Thank you for your reply, it is the OH's birthday on Thursday so I might test again tomorrow and hopefully it is positive, it would be a nice birthday surprise. We haven't been TTC that long but these TWW are torturous. What other symptoms have you been having? Hoping for BFP for you tomorrow

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 we will see what our shows say tomorrow. Hoping for a BFP for us all. I have to go to the store tonight to get a test that tests sooner. I just had my Mirena removed in Dec.

@fitzerl I found out I was pregnant on my husbands birthday in 2014! These weeks are terrible to wait for

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo