Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Any news shanta?

5 years ago • Post starter

Sorry for the late response I had to process cry process then cry some and stuff. I have too many fibroids to proceed with insemination right now. She says I can have the surgery to remove them again and then try however it's a less than 10 percent chance. I don't know what to do I'm sad. I may do it and go on faith but honestly guys I'm losing faith I am trying not to but I am. I'm out of so much money and time and heartache I'm just sad.......how are u guys?

User image

5 years ago

Oh no Shanta! im so sorry. Maybe the surgery will do some good?

As for me i ordered iproven ovulation strips and got a very dark pos today. I have posted pics. Im hoping this is it.. Me and hubby have dtd every night since sunday...

SScheduled my surgery for the 23rd..still.holding out hope...trying to not be sad or depressed..how are you guys?

User image

5 years ago

Im o'ing but not catching the egg or my progesterone is dropping to quickly.

So I guess im at the point of playing with my mind. I'm 1 day late so I took a emrest..do you guys see a faint line?

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Shanta, i see it. Did you have an iui?

5 years ago

Actually nope.gotta have surgery first...just late naturally

User image

5 years ago

So still no cycle...I tested 3 times already..the first one very faint poistive..I kept the test and the faint line has gone. Then I took 2 more and both negative but that was at 11 and 12 days past ovulation. Idk..I dont feel pregnant nor have I felt like my cycle is about to start..scared to test again

User image

5 years ago

@Shanta77. I would test with a FRER. The blue dye has a history of false positvies.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo