Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@Dragonfly that the one you got preggo with?

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. That's correct.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

ok awesome im on it

User image

6 years ago

Emerita Pro-gest Natural Balancing Cream with Lavender, 4 Ounce was it this one?

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. That's correct. If you want to take the guess work out of how much to use, you can get the single packages of 48, which is only good for 24 days as you have to use it 2x a day. Morning when you wake up and at night before bed while you change locations each time that way it gets the accurate amount into the body. I started using my tube just after January 22 and I am almost done my first tube. It is totally up to you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello, I am just checking in on everyone.

User image

6 years ago

cycle started.. im sad but now im even more focused..my progesterone is on the way and im gonna go back to using preseed and now that I know how to do the basil correctly im doing that as well.. with all that prayfully i will get preggo

User image

6 years ago

Hello, all. I am currently cd12 and just got a flashing smiley today! Huge milestone for me. I havent got a flashing smiley the last 3 cycles. Just nothing to peak fertility. Ive been taking vit b complex, e, baby asprin, prenatal, royal jelly and co q10. Red maca in my juicing. Preseed, softcup, clomid and mucinex as needed. Whew. It's a lot but like i said, i got a flashing smiley so i think it is helping regulate me. Been bding last 3 days. Will continue 4 more days. Fxing for everyone!

6 years ago

@christlover, how are you doing?

6 years ago

Ok dragonfly my, I got my cream but I'm only on cycle day 3..where do u apply the cream?

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo