Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@Me3shh - Congratulations! You kinda knew though, didn't you? You sounded like deep down, you knew you were going to get a . Well good for you!

@shanta77 - s suck! I'm a compulsive tester from 10dpo on, so I just get used to the BFNs and obsess over every phantom line for several days until I come to terms that it's not going to turn positive. I call that my "one day" a month. I'm depressed and snappy and take a bath and avoid humans that day. I hope you won't need that, but if you do, remember the next day to bounce back, make a new plan, look for different things you can try, and remember that at any point, the best we each get is a 20% chance at this. It takes time and sometimes help to get your BFP. I hope you get yours soon!

AFM, I'm on ovulation watch, which I think is either today or tomorrow ironically considering upcoming holiday. I got my positive OPK yesterday but I usually O 2 days after a positive, not 1. We BD'd last night twice and I put a softcup in afterwards. Tonight we're going to try (TMI warning) the "doing his thing" directly into the softcup itself and then inserting it afterwards. It's supposed to work similar to an IUI by getting the swimmers right there into the cervix opening without danger of anything falling out or going in the wrong direction. Then Valentine's day we get to just be romantic - nothing clinical. We probably won't want to touch eachother afterwards for a week or so lol. Ugh! Conception sex sucks. So much planning!

Happy Valentine's day to all you ladies.

6 years ago

Well i dont have a period yet or spotting....so maybe not enough on the stick? i dont wanna play with my mind..ugh. Calvin girl im trying so hard nto to wallow in my sadness i have refrained from calling my ex and saying we didnt do itrenough even though i want to yell his ear off..im just like when is it going to be my turn. It doesn't help that I teach elementary, Im living with my friend right now who just had a 9.4 pound baby girl.

User image

6 years ago

14 days past no period and no signs...guess ill test again today....

User image

6 years ago

no faster than I typed that I went to the restroom and its starting

User image

6 years ago

Good luck @shanta77!
I hope you get a line! I felt the same way last month and wanted to yell at my DH that we didn't have sex enough or on the right days, but I know that's not productive. Sometimes it's us. Sometimes we don't drop an egg that's viable, or our lining isn't thick enough for it to stick, or something else completely out of our control. Just keep trying and it'll happen. AF isn't here yet, you still have a chance!

6 years ago

@Shanta77. Good luck with testing and hope you get your BFP that you have been waiting so patiently for. Keep us posted.

As for me, it has been a rough couple days. Monday night I had some dark brown discharge that everyone reassured me that it is all normal as my anxiety got the best of me and completely took over. Nothing since then but the thought remains as I didn't have anything like that with my first pregnancy. I have my first ultrasound next Wednesday but I wish it was sooner so I can put my mind at ease. Also having some minor cramping which I heard was normal as well. Been a complete popsicle and nothing can keep me warm. Still using my progesterone cream twice a day. I know all pregnancies are different but this isn't how I want to spend it; worrying about what's going on.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Shanta77 Oh poo. That seems to happen more than we like to think.
@calvingirl do you guys only do it 2 days before you O? We try to bd 7 days then every other day. the day I get my first positive my husband is able to come home on his lunch and its a quicky. THen the next morning. Try not to do it around the same time of the day each time.
@dragonfly23 TRY TRY TRY to not stress, it is so hard! I totally understand. I normally stress but this time around I have decided not to stress and worry. When I find myself starting to stress or worry I think about what all I have to buy, how I plan to reveal to our older kids. It helps me.

User image

6 years ago

Sorry I have been MIA ladies my youngest was diagnosed with RSV yesterday, we are able to be home with it thankfully.
I have yet to call my ob to set up an appointment. I don't plan to until the end of the month, I will get an ultrasound and I want to be able to see a heartbeat otherwise I will probably stress out over that. So why not wait until I know I am far enough along to see one.

User image

6 years ago

@christlover. Thank you for your kind words. The more reassurance I get the better I start to feel, minus being a popsicle today as I have been freezing since yesterday. I rebooked my ultrasound to Tuesday as Monday is a holiday and the lady told me that if I go in too soon I may have to go back in as it may be too early. I had a teeny tiny bit of brown discharge again and got me freaking out. Other than being cold and get the shivers, I am just tired and want to sleep. I know it's hard not to worry but the thought always creeps back into my mind; is the baby okay? What kind of thoughts that I can keep going back to that will help me to relax? I am not sure whay RSV is and I hope it isn't to serious.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Shanta, i am sorry about af. Just don't get discouraged and keep trying. That's what we all do. Im almost on autopilot.
Christlover, i hope your daughter feels better. Rsv is pretty scary. Prayers.
Dragonfly, you're doing great. If you stress a lot my advice is don't google anything. I did and thought i was miscarrying, something was wrong with me and the baby. That was my worst part. Googling every symptom. I hope no one does that to themselves like i did!
Calvingirl, i hope this is your month. Even if it is a quickie on lunch, it still counts!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo