Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@Kelliria. I almost started Googling stuff and then I refrained from it as that would be a stressor in itself.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Do not Google anything! Google will tell you anything that you want to hear and def not want to hear. RSV is a respiratory syncytial virus infection, it can cause major breathing problems. We are home though and able to treat it here which means she is getting good air into her lungs. Brown is old blood, red is when I start to worry. When you get the urge to Google anything Google baby outfits.

User image

6 years ago

@christlover. Reading your post put a tear to my eye of much needed reassurance (the more the better). Cramping normal too? I totally hear you with Googling. I should Google baby names or something that will get my mind off of things or some cute animals or something like that. Is RSV cureable? So, glad you are able to be home and treat it rather than the hospital.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yes it is curable, takes some time. It is kinda like bronchitis. Babies lungs and all that is soft so the infection is a little different.

User image

6 years ago

TTC#2 I’m 10dpo and not even the hint of a line on my FMU pregnancy test so I don’t think we were successful this month ????

Baby dust to all of you!

6 years ago

@christlover - yeah, we BD before that, but only every 3rd or 4th day. DH just turned 40 and his sex drive has tanked. I'm unable to go home for lunch and we have custody of his four kids from his previous marriage, ranging in ages 7-17 - so we're just exhausted most of the time. Bed time is our only option most of the time (although we try to fit in some daytime during the weekend, but that's not usual). We've tried to BD every other day method, but that just kills it for both of us - too much and then come my fertile week, we don't want to be anywhere near eachother lol. Plus, he's not a "quickie" guy - some guys are. It's a production, which normally I love, but for conception, it's a pain. Sorry to hear about the RSV - hope it goes away quick!

@dragonfly - cramping is completely normal. I didn't stop cramping with my both my pregnancies till after 8th week. It felt like I was about to start AF any moment for the longest time. If you're concerned about spotting, have them check your progesterone levels and make sure that cream is doing its job or you need something stronger to keep those levels up.

@anastasias - I've never gotten a line till 11dpo or later, so you're still in there....it's early.

AFM, 1dpo - the TWW commences.

6 years ago

@calvingirl. I called the doctor to find out and the lady said that the doctor didn't have a chance to look at my results and that if there was a concern that they would call. I totally hear you about BDing as it was very hard for us as we would just try to find time to BD and then on the weekends we would do it in the early afternoon. We even took about a 5 day break before my fertile window, which could be what did it for us as it gave the sperm enough time to rejuvenate. It's tough but we managed and I tried not to stress as I was worried that we would miss the egg. I hope the progesterone cream works for you as it did for me. When will you start the cream?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi everyone Dh and I are ttc baby #3. I am currently cd30. I have no idea if or when I ovulated, I thought I had ovulated cd14/15 but At hasn’t arrived now has a bfp so now I am thinking I have ovulated later or not at all

6 years ago

@muslimahmumma. How long have you been trying for baby #3? Do you temp at all or use OPKs?

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

HI ladies...Im back I had to sulk and be mad a little but im back and on my grind. Im gonna really focus on eating better and get a little excising in. Im gotta get in the positive mindset so I can make this baby. I expressed to my ex how I was sad and it seem to. have him willing to do more and be more sensitive to my feelings. Hows everyone?

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo