Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@Kelliria. What is the harmony test and what does it test for? I didn't have any puking with this or my previous pregnancy and no aversions either. So, I am thinking this could go either way. I think I will call my doctor's office this morning and find out if a test was done to find out the gender or if I actually have to go in for them to tell me. I have my doctor's appointment booked for next Monday and my daughter has an appointment the same day just in the afternoon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

The harmony test screens for chromosome abnormalities and it tells gender if you want to know. I had it with dd and i want to use it again. It's a simple blood draw and takes 5-7 days for results. Drs in my area dont do blood for gender unless there is a nipt or harmony or tests that screen for abnormalities. They usually only do reveal on u/s.

6 years ago

I was nauseaus around 8-10 dpo which made me test. Smelled a cigar and immediately got sick. It went away and it came back today a bit. Smelled the diaper pail as i was changing it and gagged for an hr. Been queasy since. Only got sick a few times with dd.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. I was able to tell when my daughter pooped even from another room in the house, plus was able to tell when she was peeing so that was another giveaway for me. I also had heartburn which I never had before so that was another tell tale sign that something was up. Been busy with work and haven't had a chance to call the doctor. I guess I can wait till Monday to find out. Will see as my ultrasound is May 28 and that just seems like eternity.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Well i was looking at the intercourse timing and i may have a chance. we inadvertently did the shutters boy method..lol .I am definitely t going to test this early though and play with my mind.
@dragonfly if he does decide to dessert me i pray I will be fine I want a baby so much i will pour more than enough love into that baby.

User image

6 years ago

@shanta77. I have no doubt that you will. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

TMI Gross warning on IBS-D -

Ladies, yes, I usually have diarrhea all the time, some days horrible attacks and I know they are hormone related. When my hormones are low (right before AF through the first week or so of follicle phase - I think estrogen plays into this), my stomach is bad and I can have 8-10 attacks a day. When my progesterone goes up (or I'm hitting that progesterone cream) then it firms up and I don't have such a bad time. I remember my pregnancy...it was blissful!! All other pregnant women complained about constipation, but it's so much better than everything you eat or drink going through you violently like water.... I was regular for the whole pregnancy. I want to be pregnant again so bad!!

My gastroenterologist says I have "microscopic colitis" and IBS-D (which is a catchall). He definitely thinks it's hormone related, and no treatments have ever worked. I'll have to either get pregnant or go into menopause.

6 years ago

Calvingirl, thats why i am worried about me going like i am. Im 5w3d and have been going for 2w now. I am afraid my progesterone isnt doing what it should. I have never heard of diarreah in early pregnancy. That really sucks you havent found a treatment plan to control it. Praying you get your bfp.
Shanta, i knew you had a chance! Im going to look that method up. You said boy method? I like the sound of that! Dont worry about being a single parent if it ends that way. When my dd was 2m old i left her father for 17m. Moved from ohio to alabama to my moms. He wouldnt work. I worked until 3 days before delivery and he was asking for beer $. He did change and after 17m i moved back. He works and takes care of us now and dd is 2y1m and i am due dec 10th. I raised her until almost 2 by myself and i did a wonderful job. She is so loving and caring and happy. Kudos. Lots of parents do it by themselves and do a great job!
Dragonfly, yes, the smells....

6 years ago

Yea apparently the boy me this is sex one day out of the fertile week

User image

6 years ago

@shanta77. So sorry to hear that you were only able to get one day in. I know how frustrating it is when it comes to the fertile week and not getting the BDing in.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo