Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@Shanta77 I hope this is your month! honestly, we did a lot of him behind and behind sideways. My test did get darker! I did the Equate version of ept and was positive within 30secs this morning. I am 15 dpo now.

User image

6 years ago

thanks so much christlover!! and your preggo too I can feel it!!

User image

6 years ago

Hi All. AF arrived on schedule on Friday and now I'm almost done with it, which is 4 days long, pretty good for me. I have a hard time growing a decent lining and I think that's part of my conceiving problem. My usual AF lasts 1 day. Nice when you aren't TTC, but counterproductive when you are. Vitex has lengthened it so maybe this month we'll have a better shot. Valentine's Day lands on expected ovulation, so I'm gonna break out the sexy lingerie!

This month I'm taking Vitex, B6, Vitamins D and E and extra folic acid along with my prenatal. It's a lot of pills, but it has kept me healthy since I'm the only one in the house that didn't get the flu this year so far (knock on wood). We're also using preseed and softcups.

I've been seen by an RE for about a year last year, but my insurance changed and I can't afford the constant ultrasounds. I know that Clomid doesn't work for me, but Femara works great with little/no side effects. I'm thinking of buying some online and trying a couple more cycles with the Femara. It's a risk taking it unmonitored, but my regular OB won't prescribe it. I don't recommend it for others, but I've been at this for a while so I'm ok with the risk. Good luck to all our non-preggos this month. Hopefully we can join the new BFPs soon!

6 years ago

@calvingirl, that really sucks to be going through that, trying to conceive is hard enough as it is without facing issues like that. AF was due on Friday for me and only arrived on Sunday this is the second month that af has been late as I can usually time af to the minute.
Hopefully this month is our month FX for our BFP's! If this month does not work I am thinking of going to a fertility clinic with my OH to check and make sure everything is working ok lol

6 years ago

HI guys...the 2 week wait is theeeeee worst...lol How are you guys doing?

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. I totally hear you when it comes to the tww. I am thankful that I am passed the tww and now just need to change my ticker but nothing seems to be working. I found one on lilypad that I want to use but it only shows the link and not the ticker. Been playing with it all day.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

COngrats again @dragonfly!!

User image

6 years ago

Very cute ticker @dragonfly23 - can't wait to use it myself!!

6 years ago

Hey ladies, we have been battling sicknesses in our house lately. How are all of you doing?

User image

6 years ago

@calvingirl. Thank you! I had to get Countdowngirl (Admin) to help me as nothing was working.

@christlover. So sorry that everyone is sick. I hope you don't get sick. Can't remember if you got your BFP or still waiting for it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo