Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@christlover. Sounds good. I hate the tww myself and the not knowing what is going on inside. See what tests say tomorrow. Try the First Response 6 days sooner. That is what I am using. Have 6 regular ones and 1digi that says "yes" or "no" and I will take that only if the lines are getting darker. I have some really crappy ones but I really don't think they work that good but it always worth a shot to give them a try.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. 9dpo for me and posted another test. Can definately see the lines getting darker. Think this is it for me. Anyone close to testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I was just coming on to see what your test said today. I am 11dpo and decided to take the guesswork out of lines and took a Clearblue digital (pregnant or not pregnant display) says pregnant! My uterus and feels "swollen" and get pains in my ovary every so often, which can be cysts as I am prone to them.

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly Just seen your test I am 12dpo and don't think I will get a chance to test today so will have to wait until tomorrow, my boobs are bigger than they have ever been before they are swollen they feel tight so hoping this is a good sign FX

@christlover for you to :) I am thinking of doing digital tomorrow to take the stress of searching for a line out of an already stressful situation

6 years ago

@christlover. OMG, that's amazing. Congrats to you as well. When do you think you will be due? I have one digital left that I am saving for a couple more days. If things progress then I think my due date will be October 15, but I am not sure. My one uterus feels swollen and when I got out of bed this morning, I felt a hard lump on my left side. I can't believe that I am talking about due dates as I never thought that I would ever have another one.

@FITZERL. I hope you get your BFP this cycle as well. I totally hear you about searching for lines as your eyes can play tricks on you. Let us know how you make out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly23 yes congrats to you! Thought I said that but I didn't my apologies. Due date says Oct 11 on one app another Oct 13, so we shall see. I will be waiting until March 1st to call the doc however. How many pregnancies is this for you?

@fitzerl I hope you get your BFP this cycle. I hate the lines when you are testing earlier than your miss period.

User image

6 years ago

@christlover. This will be my second. My first will be turning 2 the end of March. She will be happy (I hope) that she will have a little brother/sister to boss around lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 that is awesome! This is our 7th pregnancy, 4 live births 1 boy 3 girls, 2 miscarriages.

User image

6 years ago

@christlover. Oh wow. I feel for the boy lol. My grandma has 8 girls and 1 boy so I completely understand. Hopefully this time you will get a boy. I will be happy with whatever I am blessed with. Time will tell though as I just need to get through this week and then get confirmation from the doctor if my tests keep coming up positive. Such exciting news to wake up in the morning to know that you aren't alone.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Congratulations @dragonfly23 AND @christlover!! Two BFPs in one month! That's fantastic! Hopefully the luck will spread....
Not for me this month because my temps just dropped and AF is about to show, but maybe next month!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo