Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Turtle, this chiropractor I've known for a while. I saw him 20 years ago for my hips after my first son's birth. That was just for pain. I didn't do the research for the fertility stuff till just recently.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm order to make this site "mobile-friendly", they've made it all mobile. It's not so bad when you look at it with your phone but horrible on a browser. I still hate it. I miss the calendar.

6 years ago

@TurtleBaby thx, i read about that vitex and looks pretty good. I will wait how long will be this LP (now i'm only 5dpo -FF says) and when it will be short, i'll try that. (But hope i will not have to )

6 years ago

Calvingirl, I agree about the calendar. I really hate this format. I don't use the mobile app much, so I'd prefer I could see things better on my Macbook. I'll have to check into the chiropractor, and I need to get back to the acupuncture, I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure anything will really help me at my age, but I'm very regular, and have good numbers, so.
TequilaSunrise, that sounds good. Never start things in the middle of your cycle, as you don't want to disrupt what may be a BFP! Good Luck!
I'm still in a holding pattern somewhere around 8 dpo so just waiting.
for EVERYONE!

User image

6 years ago

You never know TurtleBaby - I'm 42 and I've been trying for 2.5 years. My mom had her last child at 43 though and I've read of plenty of mid-late 40s BFPs. I'm regular too - if you are regular and have good numbers, anything is possible. You just have to catch that good egg that might only drop a couple times a year. My FSH was 11. 1 a year ago, so my numbers not great, not horrible - not impossible though. I'm regular to the minute and had a chemical pregnancy this last August, so I still have hope I can get pregnant. Cross fingers for both of us!

6 years ago

Good morning ladies! Just thought I would pop on here and see how everyone is doing. I'm at 10dpo (I think) and negative HPT this morning. Although, I have never gotten a positive before 11dpo and that was super faint. My normal is at least 13 - 14 dpo for a positive. I guess I just have to wait and see (like everyone else)! But it is so hard every month!
Enjoy your week ladies!

User image

6 years ago

Good morning everyone and I hope everyone has a good day. Welcome to all the newcomers and good luck to everyone that is close to testing and hope to see some BFPs this month. I got my "yes" on CD 14 and managed to BD CD13 and CD15, the calculators on here says my exp 0 date was CD 13, so hoping my hubby and I caught the egg in time. I am not sure what my temps are all about and it's too bad that the new update doesn't allow us to see other people's charts anymore . I am starting to think it is caused from taking Maca as it has been all over the place. I didn't take it today so hoping that won't mess things up. I also got my tube of progesterone cream but the insert from the box says to start taking it on CD 8, which doesn't help me when TTC. Does anyone know about the Emertia Pro-gest and when to start taking it?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I use the pump of progesterone cream and I don't start using it till 3-4 dpo at the earliest in case I ovulated late. My RE had me use the progesterone suppositories starting two days after the trigger shot, so there's that too.

6 years ago

Dragonfly - I totally agree with Calvingirl, I wouldn't start the progesterone cream until a couple days after O. You don't want to prevent ovulation from happening, you just want to support your LP. I was told to start 2-3 days after confirmed temp rise. Hope that helps!

User image

6 years ago

I'm blanking on this, but what does the little Graduation Cap mean? Smart answer maybe??

6 years ago

Hi all, I'm 4 dpo according to this site, but 5 dpo really. I want to see how the analytics work as I record symptoms, but I don't agree with the ovulation date they picked for me. It doesn't agree with my OPKs or my CM symptoms. Plus, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what day because I was really in the mood 24 hrs before and then had cramping that night. Anyway, I'm going to keep going as is and see how this new system works. If you override the ovulation date, it gives you this warning that it won't calculate any analytics after that.

Anyway, started my progesterone cream. I get the lavender scented one too, but the NOW brand from Amazon. It's a pump. I think it smells nice. I use lavender in my oil diffuser at night, so DH is used to that scent. It's not his favorite, but he doesn't hate it. Now I'm off to figure out how to edit my signature.... (Still hate this new layout.)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo