Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@Kelliria. that looks like a BFP to me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@kerlina it looks lije it to me too

User image

6 years ago

@kerlina were you using the progesterone cream as well?

User image

6 years ago

Shanta, no. I think i will ask my dr for it. In dec i started taking prenatal, vit b complex and co q10 for egg quality. Then in feb i added baby asprin, maca, and royal jelly. On top of that, i used clomid, preseed, opks and a menstrual cup after sex. I personally think the maca and royal jelly helped. Maca makes your body produce progesterone. It says not to take it pregnant and it also says talk to dr before stopping because it could cause a drop in progesterone, which could cause mc. Ive had a mmc before my daughter. Plus, im 39 and have a short luteal phase which indicates low progestetone. The things i did the same for 2 pregnancies (the mmc was not a planned preg) are: clomid, preseed, maca and royal jelly. I tried without using anything for 18 yrs. I also never got pregnant til i started juicing. I believe the diet change helped as well.

6 years ago

Ok im on prenatal, 100 mg of clomid and I will start the progesterone Saturday while praying I need to get that egg. I plan to but some folic acid vitamins as well to add to this as well

User image

6 years ago

I added baby asprin and the b complex cause clomid can cause uterine thinning. I may have been overly cautious. Lol

6 years ago

i may add that as well then...lol

User image

6 years ago

I'm sitting hear so upset.. my friend has stood me up for our bd tonight...I'm so going to ovulate tommorw probably and we only got one sex day in...I'm so upset and sad

User image

6 years ago

Hi girls! Thanks for sharing your stories. I'm so glad I found someone who experienced ivf with donor eggs. Last year I had failed try of IVF with my own eggs. Now doctors say I need to use donor eggs. This is my only chance to become a mother. My husband and I discussed this option. We've been thinking about it for a couple of months now. But both of us feel like we are not mentally ready for this step. Reading this and other forums I almost stopped torment myself with thoughts about baby' and mine kinship. But now I really want to know the whole process. How to prepare for the transfer? Is this procedure same as usual ivf? I'll be grateful for any information. I wish everyone best of luck!

6 years ago

Hello girls! My name is Jess. I came here to find support, some advice and of course information about infertility and ivf. The thing is that recently I've got to know that my only chance to have a baby is ivf with donor eggs. To be honest I feel like I'm not ready for such a big step. That's why I decided to come here and talk to people who know smth about this procedure. I'm very confused. I have so many questions! I hope you will help me.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo