Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Turtlebaby - have you ever tried the Clearblue digital? I love them! I tried the internet strips but I was tired of guessing with those.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. Temp today and yesterday were back down to my pre-ovualtion stage so I am not sure why the sudden rise in temps, unless it was the Maca doing it. Been using OPKs since CD5 and all have been "no" but hoping that I will get a "yes" soon and hubby and I can try again. The progresterone cream that I ordered should be in today but won't start using it till after ovulation. Good luck to anyone testing soon and hope there will be some BFPs.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello ladies! Wow this site was down forever for the new upgrade. I'm still trying to find my way around in here. Nothing new going on with me, I'm 7dpo and impatiently hoping for those 2 pink lines, lol.
Shanta - I haven't used the ClearBlue, but it sure would make things easier. I may have to try it out.
Dragonfly - hopefully O is near and you are bding like little bunnies!
I hope everyone is well!

User image

6 years ago

Hello ladies ???? I'm ttc #2 but i'm fighting with short cycles :22-23 days, LP just 10days... Any suggestions what can i do for longer LP? (Sorry for my english)

6 years ago

I do NOT like this upgrade. I can't figure out how to do simple tasks. I had my HSG this week. The technician said that she thought I might have a fibroid that was slightly distorting my uterine cavity. :-(

Hope everyone else is having a better week!

6 years ago

TequilaSunrise - 10 days for an LP is a bit on the short side, but not impossible for conception. If you want to try and lengthen it you could try Vitex (also known as chasteberry), otc progesterone cream (like Emeritas Progest), or a Rx from your Dr for progesterone. I also have a shorter LP 11 or 12 days and I take Vitex (all cycle long) and a Rx progesterone after O. There are other options out there, but these have worked for me.
Smartbaby - I'm not liking it right now either! I can't figure out where anything is. I'm sorry about the fibroid, but perhaps it can be easily remedied and then you will conceive right away! I've heard that happens a lot of times. Keep us posted.

User image

6 years ago

@Turtlebaby - I sure hope so! I will find soon what the doctor says about it.

I was able to find where a lot of stuff moved to, but I don't like the new layout visually. I liked the way my calendar used to look.

6 years ago

Hi everyone! I don't like it yet either....I hate change. I liked the old calendar with the calendar layout...I'll ahve to figure this out.

Anyway, I'm on O day today I think.

Catching up on posts - I've tried the lavendar progesterone - I like it. It works well because it makes me b*tchy nearly immediately. Definitely gets through the skin. I alternate spots I put it on - pelvis area, under boobs, under arms, inner thighs, etc. I deal with side effects better if I do it at night.

I've started something new. I've been on vitex for three months now and it's increased my AF, which is good. I'm still only at 3-4 days but it's a lot heavier now. But the something new is I started going to a chiropractor. He does the Gonstead method - which is all manipulation and adjustments of subluxations. My left hip (also where my blocked tube is) was locked up and I have swelling and blocks in hips and lower back/sacrum - all connected to fertility/sexual organs. I'm a reluctant patient, but I thought I'd give it a try. I've had 3 adjustments so far and my OPKs went through the roof positive starting day 9!!! THat's 2 days earlier than usual. Then they went SUPER positive - darker test lines than I've ever seen before, and I have tons of EWCM and I"m soooo.....in the mood?? My libido is through the roof! So, whatever he knocked loose, it was good. The adjustments are supposed to restore blood flow to those areas and they seemed to have done that. It could be a conicidence, but I'm very excited about it. Now two week wait....we'll see if it actually works!

6 years ago

Oh Calvingirl! That sounds amazing (reluctant or not) and I hope it works out for you sooner rather than later. How exactly did you find a Chiropractor who does that? I love acupuncture and need to get back to that, but what you had done sounds interesting. I'll have to google it and see what I can find around me!
Happy O day and tons of

User image

6 years ago

I do not like this up grade....

hey ladies..Well my cylce went until 29 days for the first time ever. I think it may be due to the clomid..anywho im on my first day of clomid my ex and I are planning tio have sex every other day during my fertile week and so I shall be pregnant ( im claiming it). How is evre yone and baby dust to us all

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo