Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 410 Replies | Last Page

I figured it out. Just put in any where 2 times a day starting on the 8th day? right?

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. You start the cream after you ovulate. Starting before will delay you in ovulating. I use the inside of my arms, behind knees and on my chest and neck area. I heard you can use the soles of your feet but as long as they are not to caliced.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

ok got it! thanks

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. No problem. I hope it works for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm doing good, nausea at times but other times I forget that I am pregnant. I have my first appointment Thursday, not sure what all will happen as I have to have a sonogram to figure out my due date for sure. The hospital here only normally does sonograms at the anatomy scan around 20 weeks.

@Dragonfly I had those symptoms with my last 2 girls. My son, I had no pregnancy signs. Hope you get your boy, either way as long as baby is healthy.

User image

6 years ago

@Christlover. What symptoms did you have with your two girls? I agree as long as he/she is healthy as that's all that matters.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I was so nauseous all the time with one of them, couldn't eat pizza, loved fresh fruit and veggie, moody, carried high, the last one I was nauseous but not as bad, couldn't eat chocolate, calm, carried low.
Heartburn, headaches with both. the sweet and salty things didn't work with either. Slept however was comfortable

User image

6 years ago

@Christlover. Thank you for that. My first pregnancy, I craved a lot of sweets, my favorite was the Oreo ice cream sandwiches (soooo good, lol) haven't had any yet and I am not a sweets person. My daughter's head was down the majority of the time in the last few months of pregnancy so I am not sure whether I carried high or low. If you check out the last pics in my first pregnancy journal (friends only), I posted a picture of myself the day I went into the hospital. I was extremely calm throughout the entire pregnancy. This pregnancy, I haven't eaten a lot of sweets, my emotions are all over the place and been eating pickles, which I didn't eat in my first pregnancy.Don't ask me about my sleeping lol as I sleep horribly and toss and turn for a long time waking up multiple times throughout the night. Only thought would be that it is a boy.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies,

Does anyone have any tips to survive the dreaded two week wait??

I'm currently 9DPO, started testing on 8DPO. I think I'm having line eyes hoping for my BFNs to magically scream positive! It's also my first clomid cycle.

6 years ago

I need someone else’s eyes here I’m confused as can be I’m cd 18 now!!! Thought I ovulated on the 15th because of bbt and cp and cm, had a positive I thought on the 13th but Now I’m just lost

user submitted image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo