Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@Shanta - I feel ya! I was taking a lot of stuff...baby aspirin...multivitamin...Selenium & Magnesium...Omega-3... Vitamin C...evening primrose...mucinex...myo-water...CQ10...and vitex

Now that I am going to a fertility clinic I see that they are recommending a prenatal vitamin that has a lot of what I was previously taking on my own so I guess my research was valid. lol

6 years ago

@Smartbaby. I know what you mean. I have been taking fertility pills that I ordered online for about 7 months now and it helped me the last time to conceive as it took 3 months. I am also taking Baby Asprin and Maca. I was taking EPO (Evening Primrose Oil) but then I stopped as people were talking about Pre-seed and how that helps people to get pregnant so been using that for a couple cycles now. Something has got to work.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly - the mucinex helped a lot so I didn't think I needed the preseed, but hopefully you find the right combination

I am going to start taking the stuff that in the vitamin they suggested that it not currently in my multivitamin, but I doubt I'll buy the brand they said until there is a bun in the oven. I already have all that stuff at home and the one they are pushing is about 10x the cost.

6 years ago

I agree with you ladies, if only we had known then what we know now!
Dragonfly- I have used the Emeritas Pro Gest cream and I think it did help to lengthen my lp. However, I have read that it does not deliver enough progesterone to be effective in raising blood progesterone levels, so now I have a Rx from my Dr for 200 mg capsules of progesterone. Oh and btw, we love the Pre-seed, just don't use as much as they say to, or it's a real mess!

Shanta - I also have tried the Geritol, and took it for 6 months, but it really didn't help me at all, so I went back to a regular prenatal vitamin. Besides, all the iron in Geritol can wreak havoc on your digestion if you aren't careful, lol. Acupuncture is fantastic, and very relaxing. It didn't help me, but I know it helps loads of ladies get their BFP.

Smartbaby- I take all of those supplements as well. I think at this point that my eggs are about as good as they are going to ever be at my age. I'm sure that you're right, no one really knows what it is that will get them their BFP, but we all keep trying.

AFM- I've had positive OPKs for yesterday and today, so we're right on schedule, bded yesterday, will today, and tomorrow just to be sure, then back to EOD.

I am wishing all you ladies tons of

User image

6 years ago

@TurtleBaby. Thank you for your response; I really appreciate it. Does it matter if it is lavender or not? I heard that about the pre-seed too, so I only use maybe an ounce as hubby says that too much looses friction and doesn't make BDing much fun for him. Have you been trying long?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly - I don't think it matters about the scent of the Progest. I only went for the unscented because I preferred it. I think the lavender would be nice and soothing at night though. I used it twice a day, and like I said, it it the best cream I've found, and doesn't leave you feeling all greasy. We've been ttc for a long time now. My husband and I married in 2011 and have been trying since. I had miscarriages at 10 weeks in 2011, 2013, 2015, and have had multiple chemical pregnancies, including 3 this past year. I've had all the testing at the RE and everything is great for my age (even said my numbers were like I was only 30). But ttc is a crapshoot every month, and so we keep trying.
There are other options of course, donor egg or donor embryo, but after researching and speaking with RE's at multiple clinics, we decided that those options weren't right for us. Although, they are fantastic for so many others.

Thanks for letting me ramble a bit! Hope you all have a super weekend!

User image

6 years ago

@turtlebaby. I don't mind the ramble as I do it every now and then. I went and ordered the lavender one as the original wouldn't get here till the end of January and by then it is too late. That is a long time trying to conceive. I so hope it will happen for you soon.

So, I'm not sure if anyone can help me. I take my temp every morning (except December when I was taking a break) and I just am about to finish up my cycle and my temp this morning was at 98.3 when they typically should be below 98s. I temp vaginally (except during AF where its done under the tongue). Any ideas? I may have had a chemical but really don't think it was as my period came right on time.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies. I just started reading this book I ordered today called YEs you can get Pregnant By Aimee Raupp it really helps keep your mind focused on fertility ability rather than infertility. Pick it up and read it if you are able! I got mine from Amazon! 15 day past ovulation for me but i dare not take a est yet and be disappointed. My period was due today but havent come yet.

User image

6 years ago

Oh good luck Shanta! I'll kep my Here's hoping this is your month!

Dragonfly - how is your temp today? I think that it's not unusual to have some fluctuation after AF ends. I know mine sometimes does that as well. I usually get a dip right before O and then the temp rise.

How is everyone else?

AFM - I've had 3 days of positive OPKs, and today they are slightly lighter although still quite dark. Perhaps that just means a strong O. Guess we will have to wait and see.

User image

6 years ago

@TurtleBaby. Temp today was the same as yesterday (98.3). I did start taking Maca and I am thinking that it might have something to do with my temp being so high after AF. I have read other forums where one was high for some and others it did nothing for them. I am sure things will straighten out soon once my body gets used to it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo