Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Shanta, i bd on 3/15 and 3/17. Ovulated on 3/19. The chances on a girl again are VERY high for me. The say for a boy to have sex only on ovulation day. With my dd, i had sex the day before ovulation. Both times i had sex on my peak fertility (opk) and not able to after.

6 years ago

Kelleria - there are progesterone strip tests on amazon to test that your progesterone is over 10 and not dipping dangerously low or anything. It's like $40 for 7 strips or something, but they work. I've used two a month - one a couple days after I think I've ovulated to confirm ovulation, and then 1 a day before AF due time to confirm I'm not pregnant. Keeps me from squinting at evaps, hoping it's something. If progesterone is tanking, then AF is coming.

6 years ago

yall dont know how hard im praying for this one..Period supposed to start in 1 day...no symptoms so im just praying this is my time

User image

6 years ago

Calvingirl, i nay look into it. The dr checked it when they did hcg levels and said they were ok but ive had mc before and it would make me feel better til atleast 12w.
Shanta, i am praying for you! I hope af stays away! t

6 years ago

Evening ladies. I posted this in another forum but maybe you ladies know the answer. I'm deeply saddened. I was cooking a breakfast dinner (fried eggs) when I remembered they can't be over easy. Over easy is my favorite and I know it must be avoided when pregnant. Does that count for the whole nine months? Does anyone know? I'm devastated.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly, you scared me for a minute before i could get to the egg part! My heart dropped. Glad your only having a fried egg problem. Well, for a pregnant girl it may just be a very big problem! Not gonna lie, i still eat fried eggs. Also, the whole time with my dd. I made them over medium to firm up a bit, but i couldnt help it. My bff ate cold lunch meat every day during hers. Some things i just couldnt give up! I also ate a lot of raw cookie dough with dd. I was addicted before i got pregnant and would sneak some on occassion.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. Sorry hun. Didn't mean to scare you. I miss my egg yolks so bad right now as I always made my fried eggs over easy so I can dip it in the yolk. Hell I get sad when the yolk breaks. . Some things are just hard to resist but this pregnancy has me eating by the pregnant mom guild book. They say not to eat this so I won't. Love pineapple and green grapes but says to avoid them. Sigh.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Quesstion you guys if my cycle starts do i stop using the progesterone cream until ovulation again?

User image

6 years ago

@shanta77. If you get your period, you stop taking the progesterone cream. If you get your BFP you still have to continue to take it. You will start the cream again after you have ovulated. Hope this helps. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

EYs that helps alot just wanted to be sure whatto di if i was or wasnt . Thanks lady!

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo