Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@calvingirl Sorry to hear that, FX for next month for your BFP, I think I am out this month as well got another BFN this morning I am 13DPO af due tomorrow

6 years ago

Hey guys...just checking in.....not a good sex week only got 2 days in so far...i starting to feel and my think my partner is not taking it as serious as I am and its making me a little sad..how are you guys doing?

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. So sorry to hear that your partner isn't as into as you are. Have you guys been trying long?

@FITZERL. You are not out till AF shows her ugly face and even though your temp dropped you could still be pregnant. I stopped temping because I always get anxiety when the temp drops. Haven't temped in 3 days and I love not knowing what it is at.

AFM, 10 dpo and posted another test and a lot of ladies says the lines are darker so I am praying that the baby sticks and stays. Having some breast soreness and some minor cramps. That's really about all. Oh, and stomach aches (just now) and last night my stomach was gurgling loud and my husband even heard it and told me to go eat something. He doesn't know about my tests yet and want to wait till I know for sure what is going on. Wouldn't want to disappoint him.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

This is our third month...we had a talk today he says he is really down and we are back on track......so we got.two days before ovulation and one day past estimated ovulation .now begins the two week wait!

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. Oh that's awesome to hear. Hope this is your month. Are you using OPKs?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@calvingirl and @Fitzerl sorry to hear that. It will happen, hoping sooner for you.

@fitzerl your not out until AF shows her ugly face.

@shanta77 I'm glad you two were able to talk. It makes it hard when your spouse isn't in it seriously or one of you get down about it not happening yet. Make sex feel like a chore.

@dragonfly your lone is def darker! I took a line one today and it's not as dark as the control yet. My whole pelvic area feels so bloated and hurts at times. Not like PMS though. I have no other symptoms.

User image

6 years ago

@christlover. Yes, the line came up right away after a minute and then took yesterdays test to compare it. Hoping your lines get darker as the day goes on. Maybe test in the afternoon with a cheapie and see how the lines are. I slept horribly last night and kept waking up. Last night I was having some pokes, tingling sensations and pain in the groin area. I can handle pain as I spent the first hour at home in labour with my daughter the first time figure it will go away but it didn't. Got to the hospital at midnight and I was already 7 cm dilated; daughter was born 3 hours later.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 my whole pelvic area just feels sore and swollen its nuts. it didnt feel like this with my others. I went and got a few new cheap tests that I will take one tomorrow and then in 2 days

User image

6 years ago

Hey ladies....4 days past ovulation and i saw creamy discharge today...praying thats a sign of early pregnancy. my book says to think positive and say im pregnant...im gone try and mediate and do that.. it cant hurt!

User image

6 years ago

Dragon yes im using ovulation predictors and all. I try to switch up when we have sex to keep it not so mechanical and things.. im praying this is my month!!

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo